Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

is the death note live action any good?

inaccurate but worth the watch just to see it, and jeep i'd highly recommend deathnote, dark enough and an amazing storyline, you've probably seen mononoke which is amazing, and i'd also recommend Hotaru no haka, though i haven't seen it i've heard lots of great things, really anything from ghibli you can't go wrong with. despite being on adult swim wolves rain was supposedly good as well.

keanu reeves is supposedly doing spike in cowboy bebop live action so i am kinda sad about that, really had higher hope for the movie until i heard that.

and redx there aren't any mecha's in princess mononoke, only gods and demons (0)

seeing as i am sick today, i think it's new anime day, can't decide if i want something dark or something lame and has fangirls.

saw the midnight showing of xmen origins wolverine on thursday night/friday morning. i must say, considering all the negative reviews from my friends who saw it online, i thought it wasnt half bad. i cant wait for xmen origins magneto. shits gonna be sick

magneto.jpg

saw the midnight showing of xmen origins wolverine on thursday night/friday morning. i must say, considering all the negative reviews from my friends who saw it online, i thought it wasnt half bad. i cant wait for xmen origins magneto. shits gonna be sick

Just watch Schindler's List.

sucks no knowing what to do in july.

i could find a job but i won't be back in my hometown until late june, so i'll never find a job there. i don't want to work here because i'll be so bored and would rather be bored at home with family and friends. i could go to dubai with my dad's friend but i'm going to be bored there and it's going to be pure waste of money..... i think i'll end up doing some music festival, visit friends and waste my time...

fortunately i got plans for august.

and redx there aren't any mecha's in princess mononoke, only gods and demons (0)

i know... i was thinking about Visions of Escaflowne at the time i was typing that shit out... i should concentrate more on what i write and not on the next thought :rolleyes:

sucks no knowing what to do in july.

i could find a job but i won't be back in my hometown until late june, so i'll never find a job there. i don't want to work here because i'll be so bored and would rather be bored at home with family and friends. i could go to dubai with my dad's friend but i'm going to be bored there and it's going to be pure waste of money..... i think i'll end up doing some music festival, visit friends and waste my time...

fortunately i got plans for august.

http://www.worldwidefestival.com/sete.php

was there last year and the year before, it's really really great

shopping is only good if you're a balla who's into mainstream designer shit

partying sucks in general

so all thats left to do is luxurious lounging & eating

and admiring a megalomaniac city that was built by slave labour and is now near the brink of collapse

fuck dubai

s'all good mayne, anyone got a good link for spirited away, still haven't seen it :(:(

spirited away is suuuuper good. definitely one of my feel-good movies. tonari no totoro i've seen so many times (previous lvl vhs). i haven't watched anything new lately. i was watching michiko to hatchin but i kinda fell off that one. maybe i should just finish death note once and for all.

s'all good mayne, anyone got a good link for spirited away, still haven't seen it :(:(

the first time i saw that movie i was stoned...shit was awesome. probably the best movie viewing experience i've ever had.

yeah if the bill is on someone else, a week there isn't that bad

but other than that there are nicer places for less money (for example in southern france, spain, italy, greece, etc) and you don't even have to feel bad about supporting a state that doesn't deserve to be supported