Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

apparently my college dorm had a fire drill at 11 on monday and I slept right through it. whoops.

last year we had one while there was a torrential downpour at 8am

i dont think many people went

pretty grubby looking. very large head

he try to dress all sex and macho now days. he looked cooler when he dressed in tees, cargos, and stan smiths.

anyway was he nice? or was he arrogant when bumming the cig?

i wna talk about artichoke dipppppp!

SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP IN A RYE BREAD BOWL

Believe it. I immediately want to pos rep for being CONNECTED but neg rep because there's nowhere I will be able to find it. Can't anyways.

or was he arrogant when bumming the cig?

I never bum cigarettes off of people I don't know.

But I always give them to anyone who asks me, especially homeless people, who I usually give two.

Trying to put good cigarette karma out there, just in case I need one someday.

What's your policy?

I never bum cigarettes off of people I don't know.

But I always give them to anyone who asks me, especially homeless people, who I usually give two.

Trying to put good cigarette karma out there, just in case I need one someday.

What's your policy?

homeless people in tokyo have actually asked you for cigs?? what?!?!

only give them to people i know. or girls.

yeah, girls are a given.

but, say you are standing somewhere smoking and someone you don't know asks you--do you just say you don't have any. or just no?

and yeah, I have been asked by homeless people here before. Once some guy tried to give me a sip of his grapefruit chu-hai after I gave him a cigarette.

edit: Was so drunk I almost did it until my friend checked me.

yeah, girls are a given.

but, say you are standing somewhere smoking and someone you don't know asks you--do you just say you don't have any. or just no?

and yeah, I have been asked by homeless people here before. Once some guy tried to give me a sip of his grapefruit chu-hai after I gave him a cigarette.

Was so drunk I almost did it until my checked me.

salary,

i have never been asked for a cig from someone i don't know besides in a club situation. in the club, if i don't like the looks of that person or their attitude i will usually just say no. in america i just say no.

actually i have never been asked for one on the street in japan (not counting right outside clubs or bars). never by a homeless person.

in roppongi, many times, but that shit don't really count. cause i can never remember the specifics. i usually just say fuck you, no.

haha.

yeah, it mostly happens at bars, but I've been approached at those smoking areas like in shibuya, even on omotesando.

your cigarette karma is low man, you have to spread the wealth or its gonna come back to haunt you.

who asks you for cigs in omotesando? what type of japanese would/could do this? gaki? or maybe gaijin?

once a gaijin, and once a barely legal spillover from harajuku.

goth-kei looked about 16. I figured why not.

gave one to her and each of her 2 friends, probably got them started on a nice healthy life habit.

you are a nice guy. guess my cig-karma b low.

once a gaijin, and once a barely legal spillover from harajuku.

goth-kei looked about 16. I figured why not.

gave one to her and each of her 2 friends, probably got them started on a nice healthy life habit.

the world needs to clear up a bit anyways