Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

New School is where I am, so I guess I wrote the same essays as you. Haha.

Fucking buck up, I wrote those essays the deadline of the application without a sweat.

I didn't know you was @ New School Leroy. What school? I'm applying to Eugene Lang but I wanna double major @ Parsons if I can wing it. Leaving for any particular reason?

I didn't know you was @ New School Leroy. What school? I'm applying to Eugene Lang but I wanna double major @ Parsons if I can wing it. Leaving for any particular reason?

I transferred into the new school. If you go into the general studies program, you can take courses in both parsons and eugene lang at the same time.

I transferred into the new school. If you go into the general studies program, you can take courses in both parsons and eugene lang at the same time.

And now you're leavin?

My plan is to double major, which would also allow me to take courses in both, but who knows if it'll work out that way.

i'm addicted to hot chocolate/ chocolate milk.

when i have one one day, after i want one every other day after.

earlier i had a chai/ hot chocolate and now i had some cold chocolate milk.

is there a way out of this?

am i gonna lose my house?

is it gonna become too expensive to feed my addiction because of the economy?

HELP

i'm addicted to hot chocolate/ chocolate milk.

when i have one one day, after i want one every other day after.

earlier i had a chai/ hot chocolate and now i had some cold chocolate milk.

is there a way out of this?

am i gonna lose my house?

is it gonna become too expensive to feed my addiction because of the economy?

HELP

find a brother/sister to treat you right and give you hot chocolate all night. you two can split the cost of chocolate milk then, too.

So... my boss is black and just found out from a doctor that to fix his vitamin deficiency he has to go tanning.

He walked into the tanning salon filled with pasty white people and apparently the receptionist starting laughing.