Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

^I actually met this lady today whose being transferred to work in hk for two years..she gave me her card..vice president & manager of the international personal banking..of wells Fargo?

made me think of you but I forget what your bkgd is..

I kinda wanna watch milk even though it's being hyped..

yeah i wanna watch Milk too. See that's one (of many things) that suck about HK...movies like Milk, or even Pineapple Express, never get shown in theaters here.

the place itself is fine, it has the potential to be made into an interesting hub of Asia. The problem is the local people (and even some expats who stick around long enough) are boring and stagnant as hell...lots of conversations with my friends revolve around how they find themselves trapped, in a bad job or whatever. I tell them why not get out and do what you really want in life...and then usually they are at a loss to how to answer that question.

never seen a place where people think inside such closed boxes...then again the population density might have somethin to do with it.

I had a nice relaxed Saturday... Sunday's been a bit ehhhh overall

Went to the MoMA all afternoon, too cold to be outside so I just browsed the Design shop forever envisioning my sweet minimal Koolhaas inspired apartment... (that would cost an arm + leg)

Had dinner with my brother and some friends, was a lovely time.

Met a lady friend (at that point I was a bit drizzzzunk), got to Webster Hall to meet my other friend, they wouldn't let her in (stupid BS 19+ shit), proceeded to spend like 11-2 hanging with some kid I went to HS with at the show (he invited me), lost $20 on tickets as well (cause my lady friend couldn't get in).

Took me forever to get back. I'm sober, awake, and bored as all get out.