Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

true. seriously though, try frank's. it's a whole in the wall on 23rd bet lex and park, up the block from SVA. unbelievable.

hail ya, i got free pizza from there. a whole pie. told them it was my half-birthday and they loved it.

yes, the apple pies will do that to you where you need one everyday.

well thankfully,i gotta walk from bedstuy to atlantic terminal for the closest mcd's which means.. it aint happening everyday.

I have this image... I'm newly dead and in some sort of afterlife. I'm meeting all the other dead souls, and I'm like "holy shit, you're Elvis."

And Elvis responds with a faraway look in his eye "yes, I was Elvis once."

i once had a dream i was an egyptian princess. i was running from the current pharoh because i possessed a piece of gold that could make one live longer and he wanted it but was tyrant and i guess i was hiding it from them.

as i was hiding in between the many egyptians lined up, i was spotted and caught. they killed me by sticking a spear through the bottom of my chin into my brain. /dream

the NEXT morning, sitting, i turn my face to talk to the kid next to me and he says:

"WHOA, you just reminded me of an egyptian princess just then!"

true story. i was freaked and may believe in reincarnation.

i once had a dream i was an egyptian princess. i was running from the current pharoh because i possessed a piece of gold that could make one live longer and he wanted it but was tyrant and i guess i was hiding it from them.

as i was hiding in between the many egyptians lined up, i was spotted and caught. they killed me by sticking a spear through the bottom of my chin into my brain. /dream

the NEXT morning, sitting, i turn my face to talk to the kid next to me and he says:

"WHOA, you just reminded me of an egyptian princess just then!"

true story. i was freaked and may believe in reincarnation.

Read Jung on synchronicity. That story is kind of textbook.

update:

after talking to friends who drank less than me, apparently i accidentally grabbed some girls snatch, fell down a flight of stairs, got slapped...repeatedly, collapsed, chugged mccormicks and my friends who threw the party just dropped off my cell phone...i think it fell out of my pocket when i fell down the stairs.

average night. :rolleyes:

in my almost 24 years of life, i have never procured the urge to eat arbys. There are better ways to hate yourself

i was like 24 the first time i had arbys, its awful dont go.

mcdonald's limp ass fries are still the best.

dont like mcdonalds fries, too salty.

I was playing intramural coed football a few years ago and while going for the flag, got a fist full of snatch. The girl let out a little yelp out of surprise. I apologized and told her i'd buy her a drink if she wanted to continue this, but she awkwardly laughed and said don't worry about it.

I'm in a funk

I uncovered some hideous mold growing in an old yet empty chinese food container that wasn't mine. Nor have I eaten chinese food in my specific dorm room. My roommates passive-aggressive bullshit is really starting to get to me.

I don't wanna see Religulous at all. I wanted to see RocknRolla or Choke. But bitches are fucking stubborn.

I am really not interested in spending money in NY tonight on a movie I could've downloaded just as easily.

Fuck this week.

how the hell do you accidently grab a snatch? i could understand an oopsie daisy light touch or a back hand or something. please, if you would, take me thru the drunken motions that could possibly lead to a full fledged grip-on-twat.

haha, i wish i could remember enough to explain myself. im sure it wasnt a full fledged grip-on-twat, but thats how it was described to me.

I got slapped in the face by a girl for the first time yesterday, normally I dodge that shit but this came out of nowhere. I went to a frat party at northwestern (the hood internet was djing it was pretty sweet) which just so happens to be where my ex goes to school. Mutual friend of ours comes out of nowhere, drunk as hell, and winds up and gives me a whack. Starts running her mouth about how I need to get out of here and get off her turf, the real problem was the fact that I brought my girlfriend which she thought was pushing it too far. But the bitch slapped me so I wasn't about to listen to her, but after going back and forth for a while and semi-fights breaking out between my group of friends and this girl/her brother/his bros we left.

i keep on re-realizing the iron fisted dominion azns hold on these boards. as if looking at people's pictures and daily eating habits weren't enough to remind me previously...the college thread really helped hammer it home. (UCI, UCB, UCetc.etc.etc.)

orrrry :D me rikey flied lice toooooo happy goo'time!

I'm in a funk

I uncovered some hideous mold growing in an old yet empty chinese food container that wasn't mine. Nor have I eaten chinese food in my specific dorm room. My roommates passive-aggressive bullshit is really starting to get to me.

I don't wanna see Religulous at all. I wanted to see RocknRolla or Choke. But bitches are fucking stubborn.

I am really not interested in spending money in NY tonight on a movie I could've downloaded just as easily.

Fuck this week.

dude, i have passive-aggressive roommates as well. they dump my ashtrays on my bed, on my clothes (my fucking clothes!), leave their fucking shit stained underwear on the floor, shout on the phone when im studying, call the cops on me, accuse me, etc. it's the worst.

i know how you feel, that's all i'm sayin.