Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i was giving myself a haircut and the guide thing broke yadda yadda i had to buzz it all off. :(

i messed up on cutting my hair yesterday too. ended up with a wack buzz cut . i think its time to stop being a cheap ass and just find another barber.

If you get bad head, are you supposed to tell her it was bad?

What's proper etiquette in these situations? I just want to handle myself accordingly.

get in there and show her how to REALLY suck a cock

I was giving a piggy back ride to this little kid a few weeks ago. 4 years old, for like 10 minutes and my back and neck were killing me afterwards. Doesn't help when they lean their whole body on to your head haha. It was fun though, combined we were like over 7 feet tall.

what is the correlation between recovered drug addicts/alcoholics and body modifications? it seems like any tv program i see about one of the two features a former substance abuser with at least two hoop earrings and maybe a tribal or two or even a child's face somewhere on their chest.

i attended my first of six mandatory drunk driver's education classes on monday, i'll finally have my license back in a month and a half after over a year without one. our orientation counselor speaks first for about twenty minutes. he's a bald man who looks like he's been through some shit, gold hoop in each ear. he then introduces us to our "teacher" of sorts, russ. russ then proceeds up front, silver hoop in each ear and a small tribal design on his left forearm. it was apparent that neither of these guys looked like the type to do these silly things to themselves. looked more like they would have been sitting on the other side of the guidance counselor's desk in high school or maybe selling me a portable boom box charger at radioshack.

about two minutes into his introductory shpeel, russ lets us know that every counselor working in the facility is a recovered drug addict and/or alcoholic. everybody else in the room acts like they would have never known. i, somehow, was not surprised in the least bit.

/\/\

first its corny shirts and shitty bongs

now its court-ordered drunk driving classes?

that type of shit might be cool down in SD, but you're just an affliction tee away from joining a frat

Is it me or does the new firefox update make everything really slow?

/\/\

first its corny shirts and shitty bongs

now its court-ordered drunk driving classes?

that type of shit might be cool down in SD, but you're just an affliction tee away from joining a frat

ok i wasn't going to come at anybody about what happened on my debacle of a thread creation from a few days back but...

a. have you ever smoked illadelph glass? shit is pretty quality. and by any means, lighter>bowl>smoke>mouth is going to work out for me regardless of what the fuck it says on the piece of glass i'm sucking on no homo no homo.

b. i didn't know receiving a wet and reckless (blowing under .06, which equates to about a beer and a half with my metabolism. yearlong license suspension is a bit of a harsh punishment in my opinion) was much of a bro-like activity. so i'm sorry..i'm sure letting one of the two of my friends passed out in the back drive us home would have been a much more cultured decision.

and yes, i own an affliction tee actually. i bought it to dress up as exactly what you are trying to make me out to be right now the day before halloween last year. overall good costume albeit a bit depressing when a couple of girls asked why i wasn't dressed up thought i looked just fine.

don't stop keeping an eye on all of my posts. eat a dick or two while you're at it.

it's kind of hard to say when this all began -she and I were mercenaries in Japan we both were so young.. we both fell in love

five years later we were ready to retire, saving money from the hits we did together

we were high profile killers

no bullshit

so we moved to Spain, we both changed our names settled down.... and got out of the game