Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

Guest jmatsu
^ughhh i think its disgusting, it will SUCK

anything marc jacob touches sucks so much

sooo much

its gonna be good!!!!

yo where in NY do indian chicks hang out? hot ones. I cant stop thinking about them.

:(

mang

mang just like

just like i'm depressed now. :(

ok, so i made checklist. with list of questions right.

like "hey when you takin the mcat" or "what med school you want to go to"

or "hey you want to join our student association"

i made like a list. on a big piece of computer paper. and my friend asked me to hit on this chick, and i was like if she asks any of the questions, im gonna leave.

ok, she asks all of them.

and my soul at this point just shatters

it's like realizing you'll never get anywhere with these robots

my injun heart bleeding so red

sibal.

by asked i mean he bet me $10 and a 6pack of mango juice

Frustrating. My boss keeps telling me I look like a fuck up and it bugs me because he wears polos with skinny ties and those long thin gino loafers that look like Zucchinis. Though he does have a point as I literally cannot stop fucking up at this job. Ah well.

I had a similar experience, I was wearing various shirts, jeans and sneakers to work for awhile, mainly out of convenience so I'd be ready to hit the bar right afterward... my boss called me in for a meeting and started complaining about my clothes, 'look at what you're wearing, a shirt, jeans, sneakers... your jeans are all faded out man, you can't be wearing that shit here' and then I looked at what he was wearing; a shirt, jeans, and sneakers. About a minute passed and it dawned on him, and he grew very quiet and ended the meeting right after. His jeans BTW were old-man faded, that all-over stonewash steez. My jeans by the by, looked fucking fantastic.

wtf..how the fuck do you know this? o.O

jackson heights is pretty ill right now...best spanish food in ny(probably all of eastern coast), good thai food, heaven if you're indian or bengali, they even got a starbucks now. word.

:(

mang

it's like

it's like finding out how your parents made you

it's like finding a dead cockroach at the bottom of your half-eaten trix cereal bowl

it's like walking all the way to atelier and it's closed

it's like farting in public

that's how it feels to realize 99% of injun nyun aint shit

2627465890_811e21c623.jpg

my neighbors are firetwirlers, and apparently all of their friends are too. We've had this crowd in our courtyard for the past few nights, i can't help thinking someone's going to get fucked up soon lol

edit: notice the kid with a digery doo. straight tribal...

isn't it weird how even no name sodas have a 'cola' and a 'cola authentic'. maybe it's just here.

Cola is a type of soda, so not really.

Side note: Colas taste like ass.