Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I dont know how people did long road trips before iPods and cellphone Internet... 5 hour random trip to north Carolina whooo thank god I'll be able to get some sheetz out of this

they read book didn't they ?

i want all white carrera marble everything like jil sander store. lol at the peasants lining outside opening ceremony when they could've walked across the street to jil sander n get free flowing champagne n wine

yo cellphone internet means you've got internet even tho your not by a wifi spot?

yeah through 3G/+ or EDGE. i've got this usb key in which you put a simcard and you've got 3G+ internet wherever in the country on your laptop. and it costs me 5€ for 2hours a month and i didn't even had to pay for the usb key.

Just applied to first college, the Academy of Art University in SF.

Got a lot of other places to apply to.

And thus it begins....

Got accepted.

So easy. I really didn't accomplish anything...

Now I gotta start on portfolio so I don't have to cough up so much monies.

Anyone in is SF want to show me what's good in Fall 2010?

they read book didn't they ?

you lost me about there

du got at me after superconfessional, where i said it was arite, not bad, yucky or what not

it's not like i could relate or whatever cuz i ain't never seen that shit in germany - *singleindiantear*

only thing i try to get when i'm in the states is ice cream sandwicheeeeeeeeesssss

first night out in the new city i'm in ... pretty dissappointing selection of clubs/bars (b/c there are basically none) found an irish pub and the smallest club i've ever seen but they had electrohouse/minimal (:D) and some hot ladies

Strap-on? Tied up deliverance-style? Or it could be statutory from the sound of the article.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

what. how is it rape. does she look like a rapist. that's on some dmx bullshit

do i need to add her in the female mugshots thread

aimee

misd criminal sexual conduct

conspiracy to rape biological son

2_22_091109_mother3.jpg

l_bc63f3dde6054a698d909dbe17aba955.jpg

l_30a25e00903745ab9e4a9aef2555010e.jpg

Is it safe to use nair on my private?

Yes it is. I personally use it. I use the basic nair with baby oil added (it has the pink top) and use that for the pubic mound above the Penis and on the sides. For my balls I use the bikini nair but be sure to only use it for like 5 mins before removing else you WILl get a chemical burn on them which is not plesant. you should only need to nair once a week. The first time I would shave down 1 week prior to doing nair for the first time. again as a reminder...do not leave it on for long lengths of time.