Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

My friend and I were walking up lafeyette and saw some hypebeasts camping out for the new supreme product release. I asked them what they were waiting for and the lead hypebeast had informed me that the products would be released on thursday the fourth of september. I questioned his logic to sit on a corner on the street for three days for tshirts and he said it was worth his while. That also he has spent over three thousand dollars at supreme alone in one day. I realized that he was at least 35 years old and overweight with no girlfriend followed by no life.

This made my day.

i fucking hate solecollector forums and their classifieds section...whenever i put shit up for sale, people message me about trades of irrelevant items.

why the fuck would i trade a burberry wallet for some fitted new era hats.

landho u should use moisturiser more often ur hands look rly dry

My hands are naturally super dry. I use Kiehl's Intenstive Treatment and Moisturizer for Dry or Callused Areas and it helps, although only temporarily. Also, I hate filth, so I am constantly washing my hands, which just dries them out more.

I had just gotten home from a dinner party. I washed my hands before I left and didn't apply any moisturizer when I got home. Then I discovered that I had bled to within an inch of my life, at which point I took the photo.

I do what I can, but I don't worry about it too much. I tell girls that they can just close their eyes and live out their carpenter or construction-worker fantasies.