Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

God fucking damn your lucky your shoes are too large or something because that does not look pleasant.

That's the weird part, they fit perfectly. It was as I was stepping down, that the pointy branch, covered in brush, caught the bottom of my shoe. I tried to move it but had already started stepping down, and the sole had caught the point in it's waffly goodness. So I was trying to pull away as I stepped down, and my foot was pulled back in the shoe. It's kinda like one of those stories where they're like " and the doctors said if the bullet had been 2 millimeters to the right, he would have become a vegetable" or something.

there was this article in the new york times about how people in the hamptons go to this club and spend upwards of 10k a night

but then there was an example of a drink and it was $15 which is also what drinks cost at good clubs over here

who drinks 666 drinks in one night? ok maybe a bit less because you have to get in but whatever

I bought too much random muji stuff and some of the things are actually complicated and i cant read japanese and its a disaster. Oh and did anybody notice how some of their clothes look kind of like really cheap ro rip offs? They even had some compressed shirts that when you put them in water spread out but was all crinkly just like the raf eastpak bags. It was weird.

I bought too much random muji stuff and some of the things are actually complicated and i cant read japanese and its a disaster. Oh and did anybody notice how some of their clothes look kind of like really cheap ro rip offs? They even had some compressed shirts that when you put them in water spread out but was all crinkly just like the raf eastpak bags. It was weird.

Well, isn't muji just a cheap basics store like h&m or uniqlo? I might be wrong though

some muji stuff does remind me a little of ro. some of their cuts are a little long and drapey. most of their clothes are either white/black/grey. really good fitting plain tees.

fucking dreams lately. what the hell.

I read somewhere that, if asked, your average person will say they only have about 3-4 nightmares per year. But if they write down each dream they have after they have it, they will report something like 7-8 per month.

I tried documenting mine for a while, but I was having 5 nightmares a week and starting feeling bad about my statistics. (0)