Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

i wanna see hamlet 2 but he's like "fuck that, its mean to jesus-lovers"

plus he says i'm a horrible person for working on a sunday

I haven't been to church for anything besides major holidays since i was confirmed. I'm confirmed, though, so i guess im technically christian. I'll make sure to throw down some free raf and rick to you guys in hell when im gettin that shit 10 seasons in advance up in heaven.

thanks. damn that is rather big for this girl I think. I need to buy something for the girl who kept me from being completely homeless for a month last year and will once again keep winq and i from sleeping on the streets for another week coming up.

shit, there was a really pretty s/s helmut lang dress at the warehouse sale today for like $95.

thanks. damn that is rather big for this girl I think. I need to buy something for the girl who kept me from being completely homeless for a month last year and will once again keep winq and i from sleeping on the streets for another week coming up.

I am a horrible gift giver, as in I don't remember to prepare gifts until the very last moment, and then it's too late to find anything nice. I owe this girl a whole lot more than something like a dress after saving my ass a few times, but I need to buy a Telecaster too. (0) I will gift her in installments I suppose.

I also remembered I should visit some people who took care of me for 3 years when I was a baby, I haven't visited them in 8 years. I've basically lived down the street from them nonstop for like 6 years though. I am afraid I will end up bringing the guy a bottle of scotch and the lady a silver picture frame or something lame. :(