Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

sorry massa! i'll do better next time massa! laaawwwddy massa, please forgive meeee

i know one little beer crusher who's NOT gettin inside the Big House to have a drink of water. you suck the sweat of this raddish!

I had someone tell me the Confederate flag has absolutely NO racist connotations.

I argued. I don't care about it really, but that's stupid.

He said explain.

I said the Civil War.

They said the Civil War wasn't about slavery. It was about the economy. He knew because he's a history major.

I almost stabbed him in the throat. But he was providing booze and I let it slide.

doesn't she live in canada?

like wtf

I'm from the south and almost 90% of self respecting guilty whites do not have that bullshit in their homes. And I went to a prep school filled with old last names, mansions, and country club members. None of them liked Van Halen either, but I'd rather deal with racists than fans of that shit.

fuck cleveland. fuck it!!!!

lame guys, mostly lame chicks.

would like to move to a major city, pref. nyc...

would like to BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE tonight. fuck fuck fuck.

fuck cleveland. fuck it!!!!

lame guys, mostly lame chicks.

would like to move to a major city, pref. nyc...

would like to BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE tonight. fuck fuck fuck.

come to NYC

i will give u weed and roofies

hide u in my closet

doesn't she live in canada?

like wtf

I'm from the south and almost 90% of self respecting guilty whites do not have that bullshit in their homes. And I went to a prep school filled with old last names, mansions, and country club members. None of them liked Van Halen either, but I'd rather deal with racists than fans of that shit.

I found a confederate flag in a box of my dad's old stuff, but I've never gotten a chance to ask him about it...because he lives in africa. Can I get a wtf on that peeps?

come to NYC

i will give u weed and roofies

hide u in my closet

k, just remember to give me water sometimes. :)

i am blooooooooooooown i smoked more today than i usually smoke.

having an argument over arabic food on aim. what?

lol.

how many "hours" can a high school graduate work max?? :(

I don't know if it's different elsewhere but the kids that are less than 18 at my job can work 20 hours a week. Does this mean anything more is overtime?

i have a 17 hour non-stop work shift coming up in 2 hours....

ON THE OTHER HAND, THIS SHIFT WILL PAY FOR MY PLANE TICKETS TO SINGAPORE + 4 NIGHTS LODGING.

I'm getting so sick of having to ask my boss to stop cutting my hours in order to have me work ALL of the cover shifts, my days off change every week and they keep trying to get away with giving me 2, 3 and 4 day weeks. fuck. that.

AND i'm alone on the 3rd busiest day of the year, when they had 2 people on the first shift which was NOT necessary.

Guest jmatsu
I'm getting so sick of having to ask my boss to stop cutting my hours in order to have me work ALL of the cover shifts, my days off change every week and they keep trying to get away with giving me 2, 3 and 4 day weeks. fuck. that.

AND i'm alone on the 3rd busiest day of the year, when they had 2 people on the first shift which was NOT necessary.

were u at burger king ?or was that subway? anyway good luck!

I don't know if it's different elsewhere but the kids that are less than 18 at my job can work 20 hours a week. Does this mean anything more is overtime?

nah.. its "illegal" haha

i figured out in cali if you are 16-17 you can work i think 40 hours a week as long as it doesnt exceed 8 hours a day and breaks must be given every 4 hours.

if you're 17 (and graduated) then you can work any amount of hours.

offffff to work 48 hours a week .___. at min wage... gheyness