Apple iPhone

artificialsky

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think my 3G was the worst purchase this year, AIM drops constantly. Gives me a error code says I am not logged onto a AIM network server even with full bars and in a 3G area. The Push doesn't push, I have to keep refreshin my emails to get new ones to pop up and when I used to get service in my house now I don't.

Should of just got a curve....and still no MMS. I sure hope someone hacks or a developer makes a fully functional MMS unlike the first ones for the jailbroken Edge Iphone.

Should of just got a curve....and still no MMS. I sure hope someone hacks or a developer makes a fully functional MMS unlike the first ones for the jailbroken Edge Iphone.

MMS will be very difficult to incorporate, especially if it's not supported by any iPhone specific phone plan one might have. Personally I won't look into buying an iPhone until it's available without a contract or with an inexpensive phone plan. What I've seen so far is ridicilously expensive.

the only thing that i can think of complaining about that really is pissing me off, is:

1- they only gave people 11 days to develop these apps and it shows. they are buggy as hell.

2- (this is the only real deal breaker piss me off aspect) that you cant go to landscape keyboard mode in any app but safari. lame lame lame. if they fix this, i ignore most of the other problems i dont know about yet. simple as that.

how is that 11 days?

I was misinformed then. I bow to your knoladge of press release fan boydom, kudos.

So they had even more time to produce shitty apps. Woo fucking hoo. They are buggy as hell, but prove useful and amuzing when working. I like the phone, i like apple, but it just feels rushed. the UI is sluggish on texting, and yet again, LANDSCAPE. thats about all, i like it. glad i got one for a euro, cant wait for some updates to make it even better...

good times.

aka google

aka: caring enough to prove a point that is ultimately defeated in your initial counter argument/statement.

All i said was that the apps seem rushed, they are crashing for everyone. In my understanding it was because of the delay of getting the dev kit in to the right peoples hands took too long and they did not have the time they needed. That was the Thesis of my critique.

you come along, with all your fan boy geek attitude (using your fancy math ;P ) to say that it was in the hands of developers for much longer than i had thought.

SO, these people had even more time to use and waste, to develop programs that were being told will be updated and working in SEPT.

To me this is lame. But not bashing the phone lame, just reality lame. When its working, its really on point, you know how i know that? i googled it. thanks for hooking me up on that site, it seems really useful. its obviously working out good for you, look how much you know. :)

i havent looked much into the iphones but...

i think its jailbreaking which lets you download 3rd party ( i think they're reffered to as) apps. Well has there been a way to jailbreak the new iphones yet? Or would it just be the same as the first generation ones?

Also can the same apps be used for both iphone models as well as itouch's?

I was playing around on a program on an itouch that is a shitload of instruments and you can play them by touching the screen (obviously) .. but you can also record and mix them and everything so you can make yur own beats n music. But would a program like this be iphone/itouch compatible?

i havent looked much into the iphones but...

i think its jailbreaking which lets you download 3rd party ( i think they're reffered to as) apps. Well has there been a way to jailbreak the new iphones yet? Or would it just be the same as the first generation ones?

Also can the same apps be used for both iphone models as well as itouch's?

I was playing around on a program on an itouch that is a shitload of instruments and you can play them by touching the screen (obviously) .. but you can also record and mix them and everything so you can make yur own beats n music. But would a program like this be iphone/itouch compatible?

1. The jailbreak program I use on my first gen iPhone and alot of others I'm sure, ZiPhone (google it), hasn't come out with a version that is 2.0 compatible.

2. ZiPhone can work on both iPhone/iPod touch.

3. There are some beat programs for download I had one on my iPhone, but it wasn't recordable but I'm sure it's out there. :D

i have an old iphone, decided to update my software and now my phone is deactivated and just stays on a screen with a picture of the plug and an itunes icon...the phone doesnt show up when i start itunes and basically its not recognizing that i am a paying motherfucker who should be able to use his god damn phone...omg so fucking pissed right now....

i have an old iphone, decided to update my software and now my phone is deactivated and just stays on a screen with a picture of the plug and an itunes icon...the phone doesnt show up when i start itunes and basically its not recognizing that i am a paying motherfucker who should be able to use his god damn phone...omg so fucking pissed right now....

reboot it and then restore it again. might take a while. i had the same issues like 3-4 times when i did the new update.

uninstalled and installed itunes mad times but nothings working...

you had the screen where the plug is pointing towards an itunes logo?

Yeah same logo. I think I ended up not restoring from back up. Made it like a new install and that worked. I'm locked out of my house right now and typing on it.

• 1 month later...

Holy shit I just jailbroke my phone. It got about 5x more useful.

Sunbursts is an amazing concept for Springboard…as well as numeric values for battery life. Bossprefs saves you the hassle of doing the menu jig to turn on/off 3g. THERE IS A VIDEO RECORDER. That is all.

Holy shit I just jailbroke my phone. It got about 5x more useful.

Sunbursts is an amazing concept for Springboard…as well as numeric values for battery life. Bossprefs saves you the hassle of doing the menu jig to turn on/off 3g. THERE IS A VIDEO RECORDER. That is all.

most people who talk shit about the iphone don't even consider what jailbreaking does

my 2 year old samsung phone broke.

ive been thinking of upgrading to BB bold but att keeps delaying the release date and i dunno when ill ever get it.

should i just go for the iphone?