Japan Blue Momotaro

Klaas

Hey mate, I have not really worn my 0201. I have been rocking my SDA103 for the past 4 months now. I am missing my 0201 thats for sure. How about you? Show us some progress!

oh, and now blue owl

they also have a denim jacket & a work shirt with those painted stripes on the sleeve

you can find that at blue owl too

there are photos of worn / faded ones here and the what about jean jackets thread

i'd love all three or any three of these items :\

blue in green sell momotaro aswell..

after my FCs taken the backseat, the Momos been @the [rotation] wheel :). LUVed 'em raised loops+double-stitched pocket edges. 'will show some macros on the acrylic stripes__ paint is starting to breakdown.

momoLOOP2.jpg

damn remarkable jeans are so solidly made, even the threads used on them seemed sturdier__ imo, better that of Eternals, Warehouse ... or even Fullcount.

damn remarkable jeans are so solidly made, even the threads used on them seemed sturdier__ imo, better that of Eternals, Warehouse ... or even Fullcount.

The thread looks really clean -- I'm guessing they use poly-cotton blend based on this, which is stronger than 100% cotton thread.