party kids / scenesters? hipsters? rich kids?

lilfan

i just laughed so hard that i threw up

i just shit my pants.

hmmm...well seeing as 3.93 was my gpa upon graduation, i'm thinking you should probably remove your foot from your mouth (or your head from your ass).

my senior schedule:

AP Physics

AP English

AP Calc

AP US Gov't

Honors Econ.

French

Orchestra (2nd Chair Cello)

1st and 2nd male lead in 2 Semester Long stage productions

also, i don't care who your daddy is. though i do shudder to know that a man in a position of relative power is so woefully incapable of raising a worthwhile kid.

**sorry for derailing the thread a bit, everyone. i realize i'm falling victim to trolling. but this kid needs to be put down.**

OH SHIT!

thanks dry the rain, very much

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah yeah... I understand how those kids are annoying, and, yes, I'd like to break their faces if I wasn't so frail and gay myself. We must acknowledge, however, that we suffer the same sins as them. And according to a few of the previous posters, some of us are amongst them! So shut the fuck up with all the closet homo hatin, we're dissin ourselves.

I, for one, believe the waywt thread would be great if it was comprised of those trust fund bitches. It'd be like Chris posting a hundred times more frequently!

you play football, and in a punk band? yet you're a frail homo? and you model? for who? yohji, whom you admire greatly? or dsquared? or dolce and gabbana? or some other hideously chavtastic designer that you claimed to be decked out in today? and, what's the point? why do you need to model, when your dad will just pay for you to be a moron? for more pussy? ahahaha.

believable!

edit: oooh. post 666.

Who the fuck are we kidding! A fashion board full of fags sportin' Bape, Evisu, April 77, Dior, APC, etc... bitching how these kids are spoiled, annoying, and unfashionable? What does that make you?

I don't know if lms is completely serious or if he's just messing with all of us, but I vote for a permanent ban. I'm not sure what he's getting at... I would say the vast majority of people here are holding jobs and are either in college or done with it completely.

hey may be loaded, his parents never raised him with enough class to teach him to be humble and keep his mouth shut, but at the end of the day he's just a self-absorbed jackass with a big vocabulary. I'd be absolutely blown away if the kid has gotten laid

lms proves that there is a problem with some of today's youth. Spoon fed through out thier teen years to eventually go out into the world and not know two shits on what to do because they have been given everything through life. Work hard, play hard, sweet Jesus. The kid has no concept of money (just look at the "how much was your outfit thread") and to think it will get him pussy. Forgetaboutit! Girls may like Men who dress nicely, but they definitely don't like boys who are pretentious pricks who use all of Daddys money just so they can catch the 9 o'clock show.

Is on HBO now. I saw this movie on the plane back from japan, and i'm still laughing at how funny this movie actually is.....fat martin was decent at a few things

oh shit!

i couldn't sleep last night, so of course, i smoked and watched this fine film; riveting!

followed it up with fletch lives

it's all about comedy sequels

hot shots part deux anyone?

guys i don't think he was being serious...read his post again, dude tried to pull a Borat on us and failed. I understand the message, i just don't necessarily approve of the way he delivered it.

I wouldn't really compare him to Borat, whose schtick is to ask seemingly-innocent questions and let people reveal their own ignorance and bias. LMS is just flat-out offensive to everyone, joking or not. plus, it's not so far-fetched for me to think he's totally serious. there are people out in the world who are equally as cuntish

yeah, it was legit, no worries, lms has officially taken superstar out of first place contention on my sufu faggot list.

My father and I caught this show on TV last night called the Colbert Report, it's so good, has anybody heard of it? It's just like our other favorite TV program, the O'Reilly factor, except this show is a beacon of Judeo-Christian truthiness on a television network funded by ignorant liberals. Christ, the only good thing those liberals ever done was give us blacks suffrage. Thank God America is a true nation of upward mobility, now that my family has joined the ranks of the rich republicans we've rejected our African roots with extreme contempt (I'm only 3/4ths African anyways, 1/4 Jew, and 1/46 Japanese). Anyways, checkout the Colbert Report on Comedy Central or the Comedy network if you're a treacherous Canadian, and uhm I don't think the rest of the world gets cable tv: I sure as hell know Africa doesn't. All hail conservative icons: Colbert, Mr. O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, and great commanding war mongerer George Bush!

I wouldn't really compare him to Borat, whose schtick is to ask seemingly-innocent questions and let people reveal their own ignorance and bias. LMS is just flat-out offensive to everyone, joking or not. plus, it's not so far-fetched for me to think he's totally serious. there are people out in the world who are equally as cuntish

Borat was real.

My father and I caught this show on TV last night called the Colbert Report, it's so good, has anybody heard of it? It's just like our other favorite TV program, the O'Reilly factor, except this show is a beacon of Judeo-Christian truthiness on a television network funded by ignorant liberals. Christ, the only good thing those liberals ever done was give us blacks suffrage. Thank God America is a true nation of upward mobility, now that my family has joined the ranks of the rich republicans we've rejected our African roots with extreme contempt (I'm only 3/4ths African anyways, 1/4 Jew, and 1/46 Japanese). Anyways, checkout the Colbert Report on Comedy Central or the Comedy network if you're a treacherous Canadian, and uhm I don't think the rest of the world gets cable tv: I sure as hell know Africa doesn't. All hail conservative icons: Colbert, Mr. O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, and great commanding war mongerer George Bush!

are you serious? whats that even have to do with my calling you a faggot? and since when is colbert a conservative icon? i must have been born yesterday

are you serious? whats that even have to do with my calling you a faggot? and since when is colbert a conservative icon? i must have been born yesterday

I'm tired of this game, no more. Do yourself a favor, stop reading superfuture and get yourself an education. Also, go outside more and interact with real people.

lms putting the smack down. it's amazing that people on here are unable to identify sarcasm in written form.

I still don't understand the need you guys have to hate on people who GO TO PARTIES AND DONT WEAR ABERCROMBIE. just like yourselves.

Is it completely impossible to not have an opinion about everything and not tell the world about your feelings? There are a lot of things that I see or hear but not reflect on, I am indifferent to a huge amount of things.

Maybe it has something to do with you guys being too dumb to detect sarcasm.

dino might!: does not get it.

no, i suppose i dont, even as a joke do you find it comical?

I'm tired of this game, no more. Do yourself a favor, stop reading superfuture and get yourself an education. Also, go outside more and interact with real people.

have the education, but apparently i should have opted to take Intro to Sarcasm rather than Study Hall, my mistake, and if i remember correctly the gpa representing that education is 1.7 points higher than yours, as for going outside and interacting with "real" people, i also hold down a part time job, and no, not one in which i get paid to walk around in fancy clothes, but then again i guess only "real" people get to earn their salary in such a fairytale manner.

oh how mistaken i was!