THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm looking for a pair of black (or possibly grey) jeans that could pass for slacks. I've heard people say they've gotten away with the coated Nudies.

The black selvedge diors are pretty good too. The KMW and Context collaboration jean should also work very well. Check em both out.

Eternals 811 or some Samurais 710xx19oz? My sisters in Hong Kong currently and I could possibly ask her to get me a pair from take5 maybe. So I know the 811 takes forever to fade (from what I read) and i'll admit i'm only 18 and i'm still maturing. So i'm not sure if i'll have the patiences to keep on wearing the 811's. I'm fine with wearing them for up to a year but after that i'm sure i'll get bored of them. My other choice would be the 710xx and I always wanted a pair of sammies after the sufu contest. Just wanna hear your guys opionion. I still have a month to decide so i'm in no rush.

I would choose the sugar canes in a heartbeat. The denim is absolutely amazing on both the Okinawas and the Hawaiis. The little details on each are really nice too. Dukes and Iron Armies are pretty nice, but i don't see anything special about them. If you do however choose the sugar canes, its gonna be a difficult decision whether you want the Okinawas or the Hawaiis...