THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I decided I have too many jeans and I don't wear them all enough. Which one (or, if necessary, two) should I get rid of?

Skull 5507XX--2 months, 1 wash, getting great fades so far

Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Greycast--A couple weeks, just creasing.

Kicking Mule 1980 Japanese--Haven't worn

PBJ XX-005--Worn a bit by the previous owner, really slim, might get rid of these...love the denim, just hate the rise...

APC NS--Worn for a day. I love the cut too much to get rid of them.

Which one (or two) would you guys get rid of?

I'd get rid of the XX-005 (doesn't sound like you like them much), and the Nudie (IMO, 1980 is a better cut than the RR and KMW quality wipes the floor with Dry Greycast). You love the APC NS, and the Skulls sound like they are too far along to get rid of.

To get the most return though, you'd want to get rid of the KMW 1980, since they are still new...

Hi just wondering guys, im planning to buy japanese denim stuffs, which one do u think i should get:

- Denime XX Type

- Skull 5010XX 6x6

Or any other suggestions besides those 2? not really looking for something that is damn expensive though, interested with samurai as well actually, the 5000vx. Thanks anyway guys!! ^^

Hi just wondering guys, im planning to buy japanese denim stuffs, which one do u think i should get:

- Denime XX Type

- Skull 5010XX 6x6

Or any other suggestions besides those 2? not really looking for something that is damn expensive though, interested with samurai as well actually, the 5000vx. Thanks anyway guys!! ^^

Denime...I only say that because I want a pair.

PBJ xx07....they are really hard to fade...and I've touched them - amazed by the structure....

My PBJ XX-007s are showing a bit of fade already, and I don't wear them anywhere near as much as my other jeans. Fast fading? Not too sure, but they aren't 'hard' to fade by the look of them. I'd say KMW 1980s for hard to fade.

- Denime XX Type

- Skull 5010XX 6x6

Denime...I only say that because I want a pair.
I agree go with Denime.

Denime. Go for something different. Plus, from what I've been reading on the Skulls thread, the Denime might last you longer.

Okay so I've never owned a good pair of jeans so I was planning on getting a pair soon. I've kinda had my mind set on some APCs, so I was wondering if I should get a pair of New Standards or Rescues.

I'm kind of a bigger guy, so tight is definitely not the way to go. I'm around 5'11" or 6', 180 lbs. Jeans I've always wore have been somewhat loose around the legs, so I want to try out form fitting. Should I get NS and not size down as much, or size down normally and get Rescues? I wish there was some place by me where I could try some on...

Your about 5lbs heavier but I opted for the Rescues for a somewhat looser fit and sized down 3. Good overall fit and not too constricting. Do it.

I think 103's are inbetween the 310 and the 380 in fit. The 310's being slimmer, the 380's being thicker.

damnit! how slim is the 310s. from measurements they look slim, but i saw fit pictures in other threads and they look loose =/ is it just bad sizing on the buyer's part or are the 310s actually not too slim.

damnit! how slim is the 310s. from measurements they look slim, but i saw fit pictures in other threads and they look loose =/ is it just bad sizing on the buyer's part or are the 310s actually not too slim.

Look for pictures of the 3001...its the same jean, just renumbered due to the new arcuates. Sometimes pictuers can be deceiving due to the jeans being pre-soak. Don't get me wrong though, they're not skin-tight or anything, just slimmer than the 103's, which is what you were looking for.

Lee Gold Label 101z, or the Nudie Thin Finn Ultra Indigo Coated?

i've always wanted a pair of lees, but as far as i know there are no other jeans on the market that are as unique as the texture and color of the TFUIC. need some opinions and input on this, thank you :)

Lee...all the way. I can't believe you even have to ask...:confused:

j/k...lee's are dope

I would actually check out the Lee Gold Label 101B, same denim (12,5oz) - they have a button fly..well , not as slim fitting, which is prob. why you've been debating about Thin Finn

The LEE 1937 101B HAIR-ON-HIDE is a more staright fit - and also an option

lee-1937-hoh-big.jpg

sammies s0500xx or s5000vx?

i like a slimmer fit, like the kmw rockers (which is currently in my rotation), but iono, the s5000vx has that awesome button :P though, i dont htink im prepared to buy a piar of jeans solely for a single button. are the s0500vx that much slimmer in comparison to the rocker's? id get the 710s, but what's up with the 15in rise? o_O

interesting.. hrm, can anyone confirm/refute this? if so, i change my "this or that" to

0500xx, 5000vx, or 710xx :P

ty:D

I think BiG has corrected the misprint. They all have a similar front rise. 0500's have a taper, 5000's are straight. 710's use the same cut as the 0505's, which BiG says is the "slimmest" sam model. It appears to have the smallest leg opening anyway, which is good if you're looking for stacking.

I don't think my 006's are EVER going to look anything like that. I wear them all the time, and so far there's absolutely no fading whatsoever. I don't know if its because mine were washed, but the denim is super soft....like an old pair of jeans. I don't see how any contrast could be achieved when they're so soft they barely even form creases anywhere.