THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

what size pbj 005 should i get if i wear a 30 in sam 710s but could size down one for a slim fit. ive been told go tts so i am thinking of ordering a 30 tonight, but the raw measurements are freaking me out a bit. will they really shrink down to size? and how much more will the stretch? would i be better off with a 29? i know this is prob the wrong thread but help!

Big John "New rare" R008 -> http://www.bigjohn.c...rare/index.html

or

Naked & Famous x Big John -> http://www.nakedandf...-collaboration/

or

Sugar Cane Okinawa -> http://www.selfedge....be12bc50c94259a

and why?

Thanks in advance.

guys, really need your opinion on this. u can skip the quote section to ignore my rants and babbling for my situation

im quite new in wearing raw denim, got my first pair of n&f skinny guy broken twill size 28 last november.

right now, im looking for a 2nd pair, maybe imperial.probably straight, kinda-loose-skinny fit since this pair is quite skinny for me. the thing is, im thinking of gaining some extra weight first before buying another one. im 174cm,60kg(5' 8.5", 135pounds). idk if it will really works out for me since i've been planning to gain weight for quite some times, yet not going anywhere.

so here's the question..

1) should i get another pair right now & skip on gaining weight? or its better to focus on this SG first and gain a few pounds and buy it after a year of wear for my current pair?

2) is imperial dukes the cut that i want if im looking for straight fit? or u have other brand in mind to suggest? i dont think im into some heavy weight denim right now.. maybe <17oz

Im currently running 31 nudie RR's selvage and i wanna get a slimmer cut jean, i do have bigger calfs but i also have nudie thin finns. [both have great denim. different weight of course and a different fit. do you like tight thighs or more room in the thighs?]

im now leaning toward the f310's and ih 301's, any1 got any thoughts?

okinawa...because I like them best :P and the cotton/sugar cane mix is unique
Okinawa just because.... They are far better jeans than those other 2 options. In fact better than most other options.

Thanks guys. What about the Okinawa vs Studio D'artisan 201?

I'm a considering between a pair of APC New Standards or a pair of 3-Sixteen jeans.

The only reason I'm even considering the APC's is because they can be purchased locally, and, as a begginer, I'd prefer to be able to try them on first before I buy. The 3-Sixteen jeans would have to be purchased online. I am unsure on how much I would have to size down.

I would appreciate the advice.

Edited by rxanderq

I'm a considering between a pair of APC New Standards or a pair of 3-Sixteen jeans.

The only reason I'm even considering the APC's is because they can be purchased locally, and, as a begginer, I'd prefer to be able to try them on first before I buy.

I would appreciate the advice.

Personally, APC is extremely hard to beat in terms of fit and their finishing is pretty excellent - their jeans are a quality denim with clean lines and details and great fits. On the other hand, 3sixteen is supposed to have somewhat nicer denim and pretty damn good fits but the ability to try something on will result in a better fit in all likelyhood.

I would personally take APC's. Go try them on and find a fit you like in the thighs without worrying about the waist. Start at two sizes down and move up or down if you need too. Also, lots of people go in expecting to like the new standard because its so prevalent on SuFu and other sites and end up grabbing the Petit or another cut instead - so its definetely worth your while to try those too.

The waist will stretch considerably - the rest not so much. Therefore base you selection of what looks good on your legs. If you like a fit you can already button up at the time of purchase make sure you wear a belt to prevent excessive stretching.

Edited by Bradapalooza

Im trying to decide my next pair of jeans and im stuck between

samurai 0500xx , i had a pair but had to sell after lossimg some weight

or

flathead bsp , im not too sure about the rise if someone has back rise measurements for a size 30 that would be a real help

@finn- i change my mind.... GET BOTH!

@reyangelo- you can't go wrong with either or. i own a pair of flat heads and iron hearts, iron hearts construction is top notch. i say you try them both on and whatever fits you best, you go with

Posted · Hidden by trevorplease, February 7, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by trevorplease, February 7, 2012 - No reason given

I am a skinny guy, my legs are like twigs...that being said, I have a APC New cure in tagged size 25. Actual measurements are ~28" waist, ~10" thigh, ~7" knee, ~6.5" leg opening...

I'm looking at

PBJ xx-013

PBJ xx-011

Samurai s003jp

Iron heart 301S

SEXI14

which of these would give me the most similar fit? And as far as leg opening, how much difference is considered a different fit? .1", .2", .3", etc?

Also, some of these are unsanforized and some are sanforized AFAIK, does being unsanforized make things too tricky to size?