THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

okay last question guys. I am on the fence on a few pairs of jeans and need some advice. SHould I get the naked and famous weirdguy deep indigo, apc new cures, or the 3sixteen st-100x. these will be pretty much for everyday use. I want a clean fit, so not too baggy or tight. by the way I am 5'10" and about 165 pounds. 22" thighs and 14"ish calfs.

Edited by JarrettS

I recently got some Samurai S5000VX from big and I love them. I have been wearing em for about 6 months now and have been looking to buy a new pair of savalege with the same type of cut but a little slimmer and around a 32-36 inseam? Any suggestions?

I'm looking to get into some really great stuff, and I'm looking at the Samurai S710XX, the Warehouse x BiG 660, and the PBJ XX005. I like a slim tapered fit, but not skin tight. Any feedback would be helpful. Thx

EDIT: Also looking at the Eternal 811BG.

Edited by altoclefchris

if you're looking for a slim tapered fit i think the best choice for you would be the samurai 710>warehouse 660>PBJ 005>eternal 811

but if i were to pick based on the denim i would go warehouse 660>samurai 710>eternal 811>pbj 005

either way you can't go wrong though. they are all some really lovely pieces in their own right.

Edited by ranonranonarat

for a tapered fit you can ditch the PBJ 005. It's a straight leg fit with very slim thighs so most of the times the fit looks like the hem flares as if you wear a bootcut.

for slim tapered only 660 or 710. now it's your question if you want more "authentic" denim (Warehouse) or the heavier, more irregular denim (Samurai)

julians if you have the cash. why the fuck not? a lot of people have semi dress. be different!

I personaly prefare the 1108 i have just started to put some wear into mine and i love the fit , i also have a pair of 103's so ill through some pics up when i get a chance

EDIT

please excuse the mess , i have recently bought my firsthouse and i have alot of work to do so its realy disorganised at the moment

20120101_123518-1.jpg

20120104_140007.jpg

hope this helps

Edited by Flash

I am looking to buy a new pair of jeans that is both lighter and more slim than my IH 634S. For reference I own a pair of APC NS and I find them to be far to slim for my build. I have larger thighs due to Skiing/Snowboarding/Biking and would like something with a little room.

So far I have considered the PBJ 007, Samurai S5000VX and the Samurai S0500XX. I would like a slim straight fit, nothing tapered as I prefer a larger leg opening. I would like something with good fading characteristics which is why I am leaning towards the PBJ right now. If anyone can help me out who may own 634's and any of the jeans I have mentioned, or knows of another brand that may suit me it is very much appreciated.