THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

So I'm a 200 lbs guy and the best fit for me so far is my sized down Samurai S5000 vx and bk's, both in sz 35 (lot #10). Fitted, but slightly relaxed. Not too stacked, the long inseam works for me. I also have SC Okinawa and Hawaii and although I love them to bits they get sort of a limited rotation 'cos of the cut.

I want some slubby ish in a more modern cut and if possible smaller leg opening, should be a bit more fitted on me than Okis.

PBJ XX-005 either true size or +1 or

Oni Blue sized down a couple?

Basically I'm not sure the PBJ's will ever fit me right. I'd have to get like a sz 36 to be able to fit my thighs and without any taper... I dunno. Leaning towards the Onis. Lil' help? Fit is king, but denim, color, comfort also important. Thanks.

Real McCoy's Lee 101b riders

or

Samurai 110XJ

???

real Mccoy

for first fair of raw denim...

with witch one ill get better results?

Diesel Thaye 88Z

or

Nudie Average Joe Dry Heavy

zero knowledge about diesel. I would choose Nudie if you're limited to that 2 pair.

So I'm a 200 lbs guy and the best fit for me so far is my sized down Samurai S5000 vx and bk's, both in sz 35 (lot #10). Fitted, but slightly relaxed. Not too stacked, the long inseam works for me. I also have SC Okinawa and Hawaii and although I love them to bits they get sort of a limited rotation 'cos of the cut.

I want some slubby ish in a more modern cut and if possible smaller leg opening, should be a bit more fitted on me than Okis.

PBJ XX-005 either true size or +1 or

Oni Blue sized down a couple?

Basically I'm not sure the PBJ's will ever fit me right. I'd have to get like a sz 36 to be able to fit my thighs and without any taper... I dunno. Leaning towards the Onis. Lil' help? Fit is king, but denim, color, comfort also important. Thanks.

I think Oni might be a better option. My friend literally died trying to fit in a pair of slim jeans [about your size]. And xx-005 seems really slim, almost skinny.

i know im going to buy 2 more pair of jeans i sorta know which cuts but it comes down to 2 brands. Samurai and Skulls. and maybe even Imperial Dukes. But i can only choose really 2..

I absolutely love samurai but i wanna try others too. Ill try a diff sam but what do you guys think on brand? totally preference? is there a reason why sams cost more than skulls? etc

I need some new denimz.

My normal waist size is 32 but I wear 28 in johnbull sewingchops in the sc002 jean. So I need something thats slim/skinny in black. I was thinking dior or acne. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Also for nonblack I was thinking Samurai S710XX19oz or some dior mij. I just need something raw and slim pretty much.

Damn Flat Head party and 15% off this Sunday...I've been looking to buy either one of these shirts for months now and this Sunday's celebration is the perfect excuse:

SE Black Denim Long Sleeve

or

FH Navy Chamgray Long Sleeve

? Decisions, decisions....

Aho,Its gotta be both, especially at 15% off. Shit I wish I could go

Caps Lock, sounds like you already know what to get, any of those would be good. As for non black... you should get in the dry bones x sufu contest cuz dem jeans are gonna be bitchin

I need some new denimz.

My normal waist size is 32 but I wear 28 in johnbull sewingchops in the sc002 jean. So I need something thats slim/skinny in black. I was thinking dior or acne. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Also for nonblack I was thinking Samurai S710XX19oz or some dior mij. I just need something raw and slim pretty much.

Acne Max Cash. Alternative slim black jeans would be Wings + Horns, DBSS, or April77's for super skinny. Refer to this thread for more black jeans: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=53419&highlight=black+coated

For nonblack why not the new Flathead 1001? Skull 5010xx would work for slim/tapered as well. Of course there's always standard Dior 19cm too.