"Heroes"

pmpacrmb

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF happened at the end of that last episode??

[i'm going to make this as spoiler free as possible]

Shit man I thought the white dude blamed the bald dude so he would be innocent but then at the end the girl was gonna be taken by the old dude but then it turns out they go to that place where the bald dude does to the white dude what the white dude did to his old partner except that it didn't really happen? So the bald dude is NOT gonna be punished? So white dude is supposed to appear to be gone except he's just gonna be normal? WTFFF HAPPENED

edit: I had my doubts about Lost before the break but it's really picking up again (except the last episode was kind of weak)

i like the concept of heroes but it's hard for me to watch. hiro's japanese is really good, but since no one understand what he's saying he can get by with less than great scenes. if was speaking in english, they would have him redo half of his scenes.

as for his friend, he's actually korean and speaks japanese with a super thick korean accent.

i'm just a stickler on authenticity i guess. :(

I can't believe I have to wait like 2 fucking months for a new episode, why is this the new trend with all my favorite shows?

Well, it's ok when they do that shit in the middle of the show like with Stargate, or at least a bunch of episodes before the end (Smallville and Supernatural) and for a shorter time than 2 months. But this break in Heroes which comes two episodes (assuming they'll have 20) before the end of first season is just ridiculous.

With that said, the show keeps getting better and better. :)

anyone else think the nikki/jessica and her family storyline is really boring? luckily they dont focus much on that anymore

I'm with you on that, but they tie it to all the other characters so it has some value. BTW what do they mean it's "leading to the final chapters?" Is the show ending anytime soon? Oh well, if it does at least it stands to go out on a good note (unlike many other dramas these days that are hanging on life support... grey's, housewives.... not that I watch those anymore)

I'm with you on that, but they tie it to all the other characters so it has some value. BTW what do they mean it's "leading to the final chapters?" Is the show ending anytime soon? Oh well, if it does at least it stands to go out on a good note (unlike many other dramas these days that are hanging on life support... grey's, housewives.... not that I watch those anymore)

Well, it's two to four episodes until the end of first season so final chapters probably means that it's close to the end of first season. Obviously, considering the ratings it's been getting it's guaranteed to go on for at least one more full season.

Just looked at wiki and apparently the creator has content for 5 full seasons already, so yeah... no where near to an end. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...