"Heroes"

pmpacrmb

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little disappointed with the finale I think, but my attention has been waning the last couple of weeks. It was still an impressive production but the freshness had gone and it felt like the actors ( especially whoever plays Sylar and Peter Petrelli, who i was initially impressed with) were kinda hamming their roles up a bit.

SPOILER i guess

Sylar is too many power, to get his powers back was a good way to end the season. I believe at the end of the 2nd to last ep, the narrator that closes the episode with a preview stated that three heroes will fall, one villain will rise. Obvious who the villain was, who are the three heroes? 1 Nathan, 2 Nikki, 3 ???

Does the south american chick count?

First season had 23 episodes...

FK!!!!

Does this actually involve the writers strike? Wasn't the first season about the same amount of episodes?

Yes. chapter 2 was 11 episodes and they had just finished wrapping that up so that's now the season finale. Otherwise they would have continued with Chapter 3 villains til the 23rd episode.

Sylar was a really dull character for most of the second half of the present season ... a pastiche of the protagonist of every serial killer movie ever crossed with every cheesy Bond villain who had maybe just watched "the hitcher" on VHS? Always looking out from under his eyebrows, I expected him to just start maniacally laughing at the end and shouting "the world is mine! BWwwoohahahaha!"

you can tell they tried to wrap tha tshit up real quick because of the strike. otherwise it woudl have been a strong segway to chapter three but they fucked it up hard. never did more shit happen in the 15 minutes....

Sylar was a really dull character for most of the second half of the present season ... a pastiche of the protagonist of every serial killer movie ever crossed with every cheesy Bond villain who had maybe just watched "the hitcher" on VHS? Always looking out from under his eyebrows, I expected him to just start maniacally laughing at the end and shouting "the world is mine! BWwwoohahahaha!"
you can tell they tried to wrap tha tshit up real quick because of the strike. otherwise it woudl have been a strong segway to chapter three but they fucked it up hard. never did more shit happen in the 15 minutes....

word.

word.

I got really excited about Peter Petrelli's character at the start of the season cos I thought it would lead him to the character he played in the "5 years on" ep in season 1, but as soon as he start playing Adam Monroe's henchman he lost it and started coasting on a creased brow and determined underbite.

Maya annoyed me, too, while I thought Nikki was wasted for the whole of the season . they should have just kept her locked up at the papershop.

I just remembered. The STUPIDEST part of the whole season was how Hiro yelled "flying man!" all enthusiastically when he saw Nathan and the cop. This was after he was knocked out by electricity and had his sword stolen. You'd think he be a little more somber or some shit.

p.s. in regards to will_i_am's post: Dios Mios!!

I got really excited about Peter Petrelli's character at the start of the season cos I thought it would lead him to the character he played in the "5 years on" ep in season 1, but as soon as he start playing Adam Monroe's henchman he lost it and started coasting on a creased brow and determined underbite.

Maya annoyed me, too, while I thought Nikki was wasted for the whole of the season . they should have just kept her locked up at the papershop.

I just remembered. The STUPIDEST part of the whole season was how Hiro yelled "flying man!" all enthusiastically when he saw Nathan and the cop. This was after he was knocked out by electricity and had his sword stolen. You'd think he be a little more somber or some shit.

p.s. in regards to will_i_am's post: Dios Mios!!

The last episode was a complete waste of time. They dumbed down the charachters in order to move forward with certain plot points.

Peter Petrelli wouldn't be such a dipshit after the exploding fiasco, it's like losing his memory for that time made him a complete dolt.

There are many inconsistancies that I'm going to have to blame on the writers strike until I see more of the next volume.

hopefully vol.3 will pick up.

daniaramirezgw8.jpg

<3<3<3<3

how did she get from plane jane at the start of the season to wearing side pony tails and having her hair curled up and whatnot??

i hate claire's acting near the end. does she really have to whisper everything she says? doesnt work for her.

The end was very disappointing. The chapter 3 cannot be only focused on Sylar. So they're going to put the virus issue again, or create something lame like this. This is sad because chapter 1 was amazing, and the beggining of the second was great. I really hope the show will get his freshness again on chapter 3.

Btw I found Adam quite stylish. He may get out of the coffin like chasediggy said. But that would also be kinda lame... Anyway, Nikki's dead, better than nothing.

(mis: try dexter)

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^thanks! :)

only watched the first 2 eps but they sucked hard

i gave up on the series

season 1 was alright then it just went down hill

season 1 was the best by far and season 2 sucked balls, but season 3 is making up for it.

def changing the perspective on who we thought were good guys and making them villains. im loving it and i sort of stay loyal to a show once i start watching even if it gets a little off track.