what are you watching today?

red

sc_top.png

im not a big anime fan

but i watched ghost in the shell for first time last night since i thought i should watch it atleast once in my life.

ghost-in-the-shell-poster.jpg

was not disappointed

is oshii's other work as good/similar? will prob try to watch the ghost in shell sequels sometime...

Guest jmatsu
im not a big anime fan

but i watched ghost in the shell for first time last night since i thought i should watch it atleast once in my life.

ghost-in-the-shell-poster.jpg

was not disappointed

is oshii's other work as good/similar? will prob try to watch the ghost in shell sequels sometime...

the art because of the studio is almost always the same/similar. reoccurring themes/imagery galore. like how woo uses the white pigeons, oshii uses the same dog or gasmaks in most of his shit.

honestly if you gonna watch sky crawlers, just watch it for the action sequences or the "art." storyline was sorta weak/boring this time.

his live-action films suck. only decent one was avalon.

the art because of the studio is almost always the same/similar. reoccurring themes/imagery galore. like how woo uses the white pigeons, oshii uses the same dog or gasmaks in most of his shit.

honestly if you gonna watch sky crawlers, just watch it for the action sequences or the "art." storyline was sorta weak/boring this time.

his live-action films suck. only decent one was avalon.

sounds interesting, will chcek it out anyway

objectified_poster_2.jpg

want tto see thisss

helvetica wasnt great tho; hopefully objectified will be better

imw atchin:

secretary1.jpg

Guest jmatsu
28_weeks_later.jpg

getting myself into more zombie/horror films since i'm really too chicken for this stuff.

sam no hate but out of every repeat poster in this thread, you deserve the most consistent late passes.

Cashback.jpg

i suppose a little gratuituousness never hurt anybody...

The trailer was more interesting than the film itself

28_weeks_later.jpg

getting myself into more zombie/horror films since i'm really too chicken for this stuff.

Literally just finished watching this for about the 3rd or 4th time since I downloaded it about a year and a half ago, the credits are still rolling... love this movie and I think the first 10 minutes of it is about the best opening to any horror/thriller that I've ever seen.

a7988bacd7a0339a8b5d7110.L.jpg

Watching in about a half hour, after I finish Scariest Places On Earth on Chiller. I've been getting into Joy Division lately and have been trying to find out more about them, so I figured that this would be the best thing to do.

This movie is def. a must see weather you like joy division or not. I think you will be very pleased with it though if your trying to get into their music because there's lot's of live passable performances in this movie which makes it all the better...great film.