what are you watching today?

red

^How was Lily Chou-Chou? I've been meaning to watch it for a while. I grabbed the soundtrack a while back because Tarantino was talking it up in an interview. Pretty interesting listening (at least whilst high).

it's a very nice movie about the teens in japan, with a very nice photography (hiding the hard life those teens get through), a fantastic soundtrack (but you already know it). the whole message board thing during the movie is very original and adds a lot.

the only thing is that it's 157 minutes long and can be found boring. not the kinda movie you start at 3am after an exhausting day and are already bored. i recommand it, but not to everyone since most people would find it boring.

^do you mean most people in this thread or just most people? "most people" are as easily bored as they as they are stupid when it comes to film. a nasty by-product of tv as a dominant medium i guess.

thanks for the info anyway, i'll give it a watch when i've got a few hours to spare!

i knew i wasn't accurate enough ! let's say most people that enjoy watching movie from time to time, and some people that post here. few things happens in the movie, it's more contemplative than anything. but it's perfect when you're in the mood for it.