what are you watching today?

red

Game of Thrones. So good. Will probably end up right next The Wire as far as favorite TV shows go if it continues to be this good. Winter is coming:)

white-walker-game-of-thrones-winter-is-coming-01.png

thanks for the heads up on that one, just downloaded the first couple of episodes looks AMAZING!

Alright, don't hate. Haven't watched a movie since my last post, who knows why? So, I pulled a triple feature today that somehow turned into a four film day...The last film though I won't even mention.

First two were musicals from my favorite Classical Hollywood director, Minnelli. The first one though is a little different than his other musicals. Not my favorite of his.

Meet Me in St. Louis, 1944:

Poster%20-%20Meet%20Me%20in%20St.%20Louis_01.jpg

i've heard nothing but good things about this. what is your opinion?

Its really good!! i just watched episode 2-4 and now am super desperate for more.

amazing sprawling cast and story and this 'winter' they keep referring sounds fucking dark and incredible!!

started a thread for it!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2704827#post2704827

Yeah, I've been watching since the first episode. It's the only TV I'm watching right now. The pilot tried to cram way too much into one episode, but it's slowed down a bit and started to develop the secondary characters more. I really like it so far.