what are you watching today?

red

Guest bambam
753013724_paranoid_park.jpg

this better not suck.

edit: i usually don't enjoy these types of endings with no closure but not bad of a movie, kinda shitty pacing but still good. would watch again and probably will saturday.

this movie fuckin blows ass. gus van sant is an asshole i hate how he writes teenage characters. maybe adults b think 'oh so realistic' but really they sound like retards. 'IONNO MAN............ALL I KNOW IS LIKE..............GETTING LAID IS BETTER THAN LIKE..NOT GETTING LAID YAKNOW'

this movie fuckin blows ass. gus van sant is an asshole i hate how he writes teenage characters. maybe adults b think 'oh so realistic' but really they sound like retards. 'IONNO MAN............ALL I KNOW IS LIKE..............GETTING LAID IS BETTER THAN LIKE..NOT GETTING LAID YAKNOW'

I agree...and paranoid park is one of his better ones. I thought Last Days was really terrible and wasn't impressed with Elephant either really. I never like the casting in any of his movies