red

what are you watching today?

samsikle, the file on ptp is just an .mkv which has nothing to do with it being from a blu-ray (it could be a from a laserdisc for all you care). The file format is supported by VLC (as is everything) and I play it in Quicktime/iTunes (as long as you have Perian)

what you should be concerned about is whether your computer can handle 720p video and that has nothing (maybe a little, but more with your graphics card) to do with the application you're using. so don't be scared away a file because its says it's from a blu-ray just make sure the resolution is something your computer can handle.

emfa, if you can wait until I'm a power user I'll hand you my next one as I've def downloaded movies you have posted.

I'm also downloading Mesrine from a public tracker (just google L'instinct de Mort). I'll up the smaller file to ptp once it's done. I think my computer can handle 720 (or I could watch it on my tv) but I dont want to fuck with my ratio as it's a bit lower than I'd like right now.

thanks islandboi and dum. oh jermaine, what would i do with out you. i totally owe you for all the help you give me! i'll buy you a drink next time you come to sf <3

emfa, if you can wait until I'm a power user I'll hand you my next one as I've def downloaded movies you have posted.

ahhh that'd be awesome. thank you!!! :)

Sorry to switch gears, but does anyone know where there is a working link for Strangers on a Train? I am working my way through Hitchcock's stuff and I can't find this despite it being one of his finest

did you watch part one yet DUM? it was pretty awesome but i'm hearing that part two is even better. SO EXCITE!

nope, not yet. I didn't even realize it was more than one part. dope, I'll prob watch that next. I've been looking for it for awhile, but I was searching the wrong thing on ptp.

blog_priceless.jpg

hors de prix

season11.jpg

a bit late, seasons 1-5 are up on netflix watch instantly, makes going through the seasons much more convenient

did you watch part one yet DUM? it was pretty awesome but i'm hearing that part two is even better. SO EXCITE!

yeah second one is better. and it explains more about the character and it's philosophy. i watched the two at the cinema back in november or something, definitely good movies. vincent cassel really was the one to play mesrine.

15435.jpg

rewatched one of my favorite movie.

This fucking owns every other sci-fi/action film I've seen lately.

district9poster.jpg

danceofthedeadmoh.jpg

Yeah I have that one but every time I try to start it, no seeders.

Watched Being John Malkovich today...going to see District 9 tomorrow night, I have been waiting for this thing for months, glad to hear it's as good as it looks

has anyone seen Generation Kill?

Is it worth watching? Just finished watching the Wire.

I'd like to know the same thing. Though I'd assume anything he does is good.

I liked generation kill. watched the whole series twice.

from what the reviews and shit said, it's pretty accurate too.

truebloodposter.jpg

goddammit i need to stop watching the next episode, and the next episode, and the nex--

42151large.jpg

oh yeah, Generation Kill was dope. I like that the Iceman is also in True Blood, although it took me a while to place him ;)

blog_priceless.jpg

hors de prix

my gf likes romantic comedy/chick flicks. We watched this together and thought it was entertaining!

check out The Valet, featured that same guy from priceless. light entertainment.

^^ ah i liked that one a lot. it's been a while since i saw it in back in theaters, i gotta see it again. totally heart breaking :(

PRIMER-poster.jpg

totally eh. too much dialogue in the worst way