what are you watching today?

red

^Damn, wanted to rep you for "vag gap" in another thread. Adding that to my vocab fo sho. Want to rep you for reminding me to check out Charles Bronson's (the prisoner) wiki page. That movie was pretty cool. I really like Nic Refn's stuff. I'm sure you've already seen them, but if not, check out the Pusher trilogy.

sasha's acting was so static, it was like watching a talking mannequin. can't say the writing was clever either, there was hardly any indepth conversation. I have no strong feelings for the main charachter, I wanted her to get shitted on. Not good.

The shots where good and it was stylized.

This movie was solely "a look in the life".

i didnt read any of the comments made about this movie until i finished watching it. All i can say is thank god its short.

The characters were completely useless in the story. It would have been interesting if the friends on the plain ride were all her clients and it showed the sick shit they did to her. Hell, i should write that

But sasha grey was really flat. A talking mannequin is a good way to put it. She showed no emotion and shit just happened and you didnt really care cuz it was just boring as hell. The best part of the movie was her ass at the end,