what are you watching today?

red

Reasoning = I didnt really like the way you caried yourself. Sort of ranting in a show off manner.

Regardless of what your favourite brand of clothes is , i would have preferred to see you walking across the screen just wearing some pieces that worked together. 

Edited by Lukenstein

I don't really want to see that dude walking across the screen in any manner. This is clearly a thread for discussing movies and not people's shitty youtube channels, hence the 388 pages of people talking about what movies they're watching and not about their sweetest pickups from Supreme.

Anyway...

vOYEVALl.jpg

0SeNbbPl.jpg

Also, finally finished the entire Twin Peaks series. Is the movie worth watching?

How's Limits?

Fantastic! a little slow and meandering but totally beautiful, i recall reading some very "intellectual" essays about how it represents the deference of the art film against money driven modern film culture. haha that might be reading a bit far, but the film is well worth your time.

Thoughts on that campion film??

Fantastic! a little slow and meandering but totally beautiful, i recall reading some very "intellectual" essays about how it represents the deference of the art film against money driven modern film culture. haha that might be reading a bit far, but the film is well worth your time.

Thoughts on that campion film??

Great - it's the only Jarmusch film I haven't seen.

Bright Star is a very tender portrait of a very sad soul. Campion has so much passion for Keats that she inspired me to read his work.

w1zO20z.jpg

kOU5Fag.jpg

GL2yNz7.jpg

A poor man's precursor to ghost in the shell, or "man in a machine" as the movie preferred to put it. Critics were justified in their negative opinions, from my perspective. It's almost worse for being conceptually interesting but a troubled cinematic experience. I did enjoy the sound /look of the suit, but it gets harder and harder to enjoy the nuances when a movie insists on going against its own logic for his suit multiple times and doesn't even make him out to be an impressive force in combat.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PycbVCtKWHY

Absolutely amazing documentary on 78 collector Joe Bussard, a must-watch for any fans of old blues/ragtime/jazz/folk music. This man's passion is simply inspiring. The film itself is about 50 minutes, with 2 hours of special features

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux