what are you watching today?

red

watched 3 takeshi kitano movies courtesy of servo2000 but what really matters is that i finally downloaded speed racer in 1080p

11gb but so worth it

i saw speed racer twice in one day since immediately after viewing i decided i needed to see it in iMax

watched Timecrimes - didn't really enjoy it all. Pretty predictable and I kind of wish that someone had spoiled it for me so I could've stopped watching it after like half an hour.

Great documentary.

swenkas.jpg

"These well-dressed men are proud and considered to serve as an inspiration to others. On Saturday nights, these men leave their work clothes behind and don highly fashionable quality suits to impress a judge, who is a randomly picked. Traditionally, the prize for the most stylish suit is cash, but on special occasions such as Christmas, the winner may receive a goat or a cow. This traditional fashion show still happens today, but it is unclear as to precisely when it was instigated. The men follow certain set values of Swanking, such as physical cleanliness, sobriety and above all self-respect"

I got few more to come, I'm staying in today watching movies / and doing laundry. Need to alter few shirts as well, picked up few vintage wrangler shirts but the length is too long. Hitting up Boston / NY in 5 days, def. excited.