Number (N)ine Balloon Beanie

generic_guy

hey, I take the opportunity to ask something about Number 9 jeans. Does somebody know what will the av price be of the their jeans this upcoming season? s/s 07

starts at $350. american ws equivalents 26-36. lengths 30 and 32. and please call it

Number (N)ine,

not

Number 9.

im getting them too. ill challenge you to a knife fight if you steal my black distressed size 26. :)

http://www.heatwave.co.jp/item_list.php?p_bd=00091

edit-

i went to the nyc store a week ago to see if they had anything interesting

1) no beanies

2) tees are 165 or 160. i believe the retail in jp is around 80. what an insane markup

That is so stupid. Whoever pays that much for something of the same quality at 1/20 of the price deserves to be punched in the teeth. No offense.

seriously. please please please someone explain to me why would you pay $200 for a plain beanie. unless it comes with 3 $50 bills thats fucking idiotic.

1) it's slouchy

2) japanese celebs rock em

3) it's says THS (well, some of them)

4) it's a fucking baller beanie. the distinct form will indicate that i know what's up

5) the retail is 12500 yen and it's not too bad

6) coldrice got it for like 75 bucks and i hate him

Dover street Market has a good N(N) selection. They just opened an online shop but there's not much available for now. However they did ship out orders, even before opening their online store, so this might be a good option.