new TANNER bifold and belt

siznam

Nevermind. I just got the belt today. All is good. I was just suprised at the checkout complaints and the fact that I never got an e-mail back since the first time I e-mailed them I got a quick response. Anyways, I'm happy.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I e-mailed "sales" and Sam was the one who responded. The second time I e-mailed "info" and that's when I didn't get a response. I only e-mailed info instead because on my e-mail receipt it instructed me to e-mail info for tracking inquires.

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have the contact info for Tanner? I ordered a belt and wallet from them over 3 weeks ago and haven't heard or seen anything other than the confirmation e-mail. If the info is on their site, I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have the contact info for Tanner? I ordered a belt and wallet from them over 3 weeks ago and haven't heard or seen anything other than the confirmation e-mail. If the info is on their site, I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

Same here...I placed an order nearly a month ago and I've tried calling and emailing to sort out my shipping address and I've yet to get a response from anyone.

Does anyone have Sam's direct email address? "[email protected]" doesn't work, and no one responds to emails sent to "[email protected]." Is the Hecklewood shop ever open? They never seem to pick up their phone.

Same here...I placed an order nearly a month ago and I've tried calling and emailing to sort out my shipping address and I've yet to get a response from anyone.

Does anyone have Sam's direct email address? "[email protected]" doesn't work, and no one responds to emails sent to "[email protected]." Is the Hecklewood shop ever open? They never seem to pick up their phone.

Wow. I guess I feel better that I'm not the only one having this problem. I know they are busy, but a month wait for a product is a little ridiculous.

Just got a response from Sam.

Hey Steve,

We are still very much in business....we actually just relocated to a new, expanded location and are still waiting for our phone service to be connected at our new address. If you have an order # I can check up on your order. If you have ordered a TANNER GOODS product, just a heads up - we make everything to order for each customer, so lead time is generally around 3 weeks for production.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Edit:

Been exchanging emails back and forth with Sam.. very quick response time and very helpful!

Looks like I'll be getting my belt soon too. =]

If anyone is having problems with their Tanner order, you guys should email sam[at]hecklewood[dot]com and he should be able to help you right away!