new TANNER bifold and belt

siznam

we have two new products that haven't been released publicly yet, but we wanted to share 'em with all you supershoppers...

first up is our 'standard' belt. constructed of bridle-grade leather, each belt is hand-burnished on the edges and raw underside. a heavy-weight industrial buckle and retainer is fastened to each belt with 2 segma snaps, allowing you to switch out the buckle as desired.

as with all TANNER products, our focus remains to produce products that the age beautifully over time through extended wear. because of this, we are only offering the belt in UNTANNED RAW as pictured.

kicx3170ia6.jpg

kicx3165cu0.jpg

kicx3172vh8.jpg

Our second new product is our 'bifold' wallet. much like our cardholder, it is basic and utilitarian; featuring two interior pockets for your cards, and one long money pocket...it's basically two cardholder wallets combined into a bifold. as with all of our other wallets, items are produced from single hides of leather meaning only a handful are constructed in each unique color/texture.

kicx3176vk7.jpg

kicx3175my5.jpg

im not sure when these will be released to the public - we're just now starting production for our wholesale accounts...if anyone is interested though, PM me.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

Not to be a dick, and I've been a fan of everything else ive seen, however, this belt just doesnt seem to "fit" aesthetically with the rest of your products. Although I like the wire retainer, the rest of the belt (especially the buckle) just seems too...commonplace. One of the things that attracted me most to the rest of your collection wad the interesting lines and angles of the bags. They look almost architectural to me. This belt, although good looking in its simplicity, just does not share an aesthetic relationship with the rest of the collection. Not to say it is not good as a belt, its good looking and I am not doubting the quality in the least, but it just looks like something a japanese repro brand would release.

hey, no offense taken...thanks for the feedback....

i completely understand the japanese repro comparison - but at the heart of what we design is simplicity and utility....the hardware we use for the belt is the same as the bags - industrial, sturdy, basic. i guess the main difference is that we try to offer well-designed basics that are each produced by hand with a lot of attention to detail....unlike a lot of overpriced repro stuff out there...

with that said, we have lots of variations that are in the works for each product....but we wanted to come out with some solid basics before we went crazy.

hahaha...no kidding...that shit makes oregon liscences look like a shitty high school student body ID that gets the next grade sticker slapped on it each year....

uhhh....

edit: nice ghetto address sticker on the license ;) why they don't just give you a new one is still beyond me...

I like the belt alot. I'd like to know what sizes it comes in also because I'm definitely interested. As for the bifold, I like the design, but the color isn't for me. Maybe if you release a lighter color, like the belt, I'd be more interested.

can you switch out the belt buckle on that belt?
first up is our 'standard' belt. constructed of bridle-grade leather, each belt is hand-burnished on the edges and raw underside. a heavy-weight industrial buckle and retainer is fastened to each belt with 2 segma snaps, allowing you to switch out the buckle as desired.

Nice belts though, you might be hearing from me soon. Gotta represent the pacnw

yeah, it has two segma snaps so you can open it up and switch out the buckle....

anything in big sizes for the belt?

cmon...if anything big people have to wear belts the most.

can you switch out the belt buckle on that belt?

I gotta say, 58 shipped is nice. And the buckle looks beautiful. Y'all rock! Do you think you can make it out to the SuperFuture/SelfEdge party?

link to party:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18639

just let us know the size of pants you wear - we grade our belt sizing to match. for example, if you wear a size 32, the belt we produce will range from 30-34, with 32 as the center hole.

how do we measure the size we want?