Bringing my Oni Denim to Phuket

john11f

Guest StuckOnStupid

look ive played nice and been civil too goddamn long. i dont know if its the xanax, coke, wine, or good old fashioned moral outrage thats making me say this...but im not gona be nice to the next spoiled cocksucker that posts a internet thread asking what happens to his oriental pants if he gets them wet, or brings them into another time zone, or gets his boyfriends jizz on them, or stares at them too goddamn long, or has fun in them.

seriously guy....get it together. you are out of your fuckin gourd. its a PAIR OF PANTS. THEY WONT EXPLODE!

many of you motherfuckers need to get in a fistfight, have unprotected sex with a stranger, have someone you love die, get fired, get dumped, fall in love, subsequently be spurned by that love, be devastated by a peice of artwork, do hard drugs, not eat anything but ramen for a week, and watch like...at least 50 pairs of your dunks burn in a housefire....if only to gain perspective on what should really matter in your shite fucking life beyond pants you bought from the internet.

die.

many of you motherfuckers need to get in a fistfight, have unprotected sex with a stranger, have someone you love die, get fired, get dumped, fall in love, subsequently be spurned by that love, be devastated by a peice of artwork, do hard drugs, not eat anything but ramen for a week, and watch like...at least 50 pairs of your dunks burn in a housefire....if only to gain perspective on what should really matter in your shite fucking life beyond pants you bought from the internet.

die.

"Ooo, look at me." Pathetic.

On a side note, I agree with the above posts. I assume Phuckish waters are the same as any other sea wash, which have been discussed to death about a year ago. Do a search.

hey john, your talking about a sea water wash? i did it with my howies that are in the evo thread. Id do it again, you get a nice rinse and the sand fades em even more as you move about in the sun while they dry on you, so this defines creases as well as setting them again, tg did her apcs in the sea too i think. Dont worry if you get any salt residue it disappears after a while.

Have fun!

die.

Other than the fifty pairs of dunks, I have done all the aforementioned "perspective influencing" things, most of them several-many times...and yet I still own and have obviously expressed an interest in discussing the minutiae of both the care and characteristics of this denim. Does a bunch of the stuff you mentioned form part of who I am? Certainly, but no moreso than does my love of truly well-crafted clothing.

So in the end your drunken invective did little but underscore its own hatefulness...

stuckonstupid, I hear what your saying, yeah theyre just jeans, but at the end of the day THIS IS A FASHION FORUM, of which your a member, and you must have clicked on the thread yourself. You have undermined yourself from the start.

I also think wishing someone to die for asking about "just jeans" is abit over the top, and again undermines your sentiment ( being that they are just jeans and life has more imporatnt things in ).

Chill, live and let be.

so what would happen if i wore my sugar cane raw's in a thunderstorm? does the humidity ruin the fibers of my cane's? will my denim shrink a bit? what if rain gets on them? or even mud? What abut thunder? will it affect the static in my raw denim? Will it ruin the quality if its really downpooring hard? Should i wear one of those raincoat bags over them? What if i'm visiting northern canada and this happens? Does it really ruin the jeans if their taken from sea level to 30,000 feet? And i live by the coast, will it affect my denim if i travel to a cold rainy place? Should i even worry if rain gets on them? Has anyone ever even done a rain soak? If so can someone explain to me what happened? Does it hurt the denim fibers if the rain is dirty? Is japanese denim even made to last in the rain? Should i wear combat boots to not mess up the bottom of my jeans? What about the rain getting on them? What should i do? I sooo scared. :-(

seriously guy....get it together. you are out of your fuckin gourd. its a PAIR OF PANTS. THEY WONT EXPLODE!

die.

All of the above things just show that you've been in one too many unfortunate situations. Yeah, they might make you more of a person but they won't define who you are. So this guy wants to take a dip in the ocean, who cares.

Take your own advice and get the fuck over it.

John11f, how do they look? Almost as nice as the ones on BiG?

almost but not quite. but i figure they will be as soon as i wash them. i guess i won't do it since i will only stay there for 2 days. it might not dry up before i go home and pack.

i'll post pics before and after washing.

Crisis, how is yours?

so what would happen if i wore my sugar cane raw's in a thunderstorm? does the humidity ruin the fibers of my cane's? will my denim shrink a bit? what if rain gets on them? or even mud? What abut thunder? will it affect the static in my raw denim? Will it ruin the quality if its really downpooring hard? Should i wear one of those raincoat bags over them? What if i'm visiting northern canada and this happens? Does it really ruin the jeans if their taken from sea level to 30,000 feet? And i live by the coast, will it affect my denim if i travel to a cold rainy place? Should i even worry if rain gets on them? Has anyone ever even done a rain soak? If so can someone explain to me what happened? Does it hurt the denim fibers if the rain is dirty? Is japanese denim even made to last in the rain? Should i wear combat boots to not mess up the bottom of my jeans? What about the rain getting on them? What should i do? I sooo scared. :-(

I really shouldn't justify this a response but, come on. You have the "not funny but good try" thing down.

nice john11f. and for all the stupid ass comments, you didn't even understand the original question- this isn't one of those posts. better luck next time.

wouldn't have gotten it if not for you. the xcoldricex generation are starting to come about....