White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

aloharag4jilsanderoh3.jpg

these jil sander? got more pics? the ones out this season are bad. these look pretty good, like a lanvin/jordan hybrid

i want to check out those kswiss/hederus hi-tops in person, but i don't like the logo on the midsole

ambassadors. apparently not out yet.

i actually like their high tops better than cp bball highs or achilles mids. plus shit is supposed to b cheaper, right? please let me know when (and where) they will b available. thanx.

J- What's the price gonna be like on them? The leather looks nice and soft. I probably will sell off 2 of my white sneaks and buy a pair when they come out depending on price/reviews.

J- What's the price gonna be like on them? The leather looks nice and soft. I probably will sell off 2 of my white sneaks and buy a pair when they come out depending on price/reviews.

not 100 percent sure but i think around 175-2 bills.

I can't get search to work but has anyone discussed these high-tops from Jump? They're lined with shearling which would be nice for this winter but I'm worried about quality and comfort.

Here's a boring picture...

jumpu255663_142345_jb.jpg

Here's a link from Oak of the same model shoe in black, which I might like better:

http://www.oaknyc.com/men/shoes/jump-vue

Any information, opinions?

thinking of getting these. i need another pair of cp's like i need an std but for some reason i like them a lot.

snapshot20081203200516xd8.png

looks white, but arent these the grey patent colorway? judging by the sole...