White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

I know ash produces a model that fits that description. Didn't look too good in store.

the quality and looks of ash are okay. 2 shitty things about every colorway of the strapped cons looking model are the ash logo on the back of the sole, and the constant line running all over the middle of the soles. pretty sure the logo could be taken off and filed down, but not much you could do for the lines.

looks decent, give us a update on how sizing runs when you get them~

probably not untill mid next week. they come in black. i usually wear a 41-42, but opted for a 41 because of the elastic and the color (white always looks bigger).

they're from a few seasons back, raf by raf, but they're reissued from time to time. if you get them under $150 it's ok, but they're not worth more, the quality sucks. try yoox.

chwi3_regular.jpg

cheapo

white twiggy

fuckin cheap. only 128bux. don't know nuthin about these jawns, but they are fuckin cheap. just ordered a pair.

saw those as well, but they didnt have my size left. tried to order a pair of f troupes instead but it seems oaks ordering routine wont take my cc. they told me that happens sometimes with foreign cards, they dont know how to fix it and they basically dont care and wont process manual orders. after that they stopped responding, seriously bad customer service.

it is ! among many others including... cp, neil barrett, yohji, pierre hardy, lanvin, raf simons...

damn, i already have a lot of shoes, and a couple of white ones... i want a new pair, but don't know what to cop, nothing makes me want to use my credit card.