VDSUPREME

White hi-top leather sneakers only!

Been searching for an white leather hi-top sneaker, something along the line of the Dior luster/strip leather sneakers. Are there any similar model/style of sneakers out there? I seriously need afew pairs!

try Nike air force 1's all white. they come close.

I thought the af1 were rather chunky as compared to the dior sneakers. thanks anyway.

I've been looking for white/all white hi-tops too, perfect ones. Those MJVans are pretty sick, Iliked the all white ones with patent accents...but these are pretty rad...Need to look for them in my size

anything similar to the Diors? something like a boxing boots kind...

anything similar to the Diors? something like a boxing boots kind...

well shit u might as well just get boxing boots

if you can find them (good luck)

karhu harlem air white

prod11.jpgkarhu_harlem_air.gif

not completely white butstill really nice

Hey. I've been on the exact same mission as you. Some of the Nike Premium Blazers are quite nice. I also found these Pumas which I think are quite nice. If someone finds these in a uk 9/10 that ships to england PLEASE tell me. P.S- Are those second pair you listed also dior?

PPS- Have you seen these Chad Muska model by Supra Footwear... they look real real nice but arent out for another 3-4 months i think... IMG_4907.jpg

Edit:-Forgot the link to Pumas...

http://www.freshsoles.com/shop.asp?ProductId=209&ImageSelected=0&CategoryId=15&BrandId=12&Size=0

Are such shoes meant to be worn with slim/skinnies jeans?

Im curious to as how they are worn wit em..

any pics with good examples on how??

Hey. I've been on the exact same mission as you. Some of the Nike Premium Blazers are quite nice. I also found these Pumas which I think are quite nice. If someone finds these in a uk 9/10 that ships to england PLEASE tell me. P.S- Are those second pair you listed also dior?

PPS- Have you seen these Chad Muska model by Supra Footwear... they look real real nice but arent out for another 3-4 months i think... IMG_4907.jpg

Edit:-Forgot the link to Pumas...

http://www.freshsoles.com/shop.asp?ProductId=209&ImageSelected=0&CategoryId=15&BrandId=12&Size=0

Yes all three pairs I have listed are from Dior. Yea seen the Muskas at fuk, yea real nice. They have it in red and gold too if i am not wrong.

Are such shoes meant to be worn with slim/skinnies jeans?

Im curious to as how they are worn wit em..

any pics with good examples on how??

Yes usually they are matched with slim/skinny jeans. Besides this, anyone has any space-age kinda sneakers to recommend? I know Adidas has afew models but I just cant remember their names.

Yeah Ive been thinking about what whites to get.....checked out some all white Af1's last week, they are kinda cool and chunky.....moon boots ahoy. Either them or classic white Superstars or Jack P's

yeah the supras are nice. I wonder what the quality is like.

Guest Airjamie

Blog says theyre supposed to be out october but my vote is for either december or january.