White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

I still don't feel them. But I did not feel those balenciagas either. Would rather save up for some common projects or buy those W&H at sale. Those KC looks really standard and would IMO not look good in most outfits. If you want that look, Raf vandals is the best choice.

yea, of course i'd definitely rather have rafs or CPs. gotta compare shit thats in the same league. the basketball highs are definitely on my too-buy list. preferably in grey

does having the same sole mean they're made in the same factory? that would make me feel better about wearing kenneth coles

yes it does. and fuck it you should feel fine wearing them. people who pay $500 for the same sole, same design and nasty colors should be ashamed. i can be a brand whore too but those are a good pickup. my favorite day to day combat boots are a pair of kenneth cole i got for $50 at an outlet.

don't know if you mean inglema or alessandro dell'acqua but that factory is busy as fuck these days. just sold the dior ankle tabs (b50) cause they were too tight and i have too many damn sneakers.

i got the CPs at den but had gotten the black ones ta odin when they were first available.

white are pretty new but the black have held up really well. have 46 in black but got the 45 in white as they seem to be cut a bit more generously now.

Guest jmatsu
js0045whtM.jpg

Gonna pick these up at the end of next month, I think. I'll have dollar from my student loan, thank God.

Would rather they didn't have a big Jil Sander across the side, but I can live with it.

mass b right. these look like the high version of some collabs with the puma shits.

anyway there u prob dont know it, but there be another jil sander original model coming out in dec. high and low. black and white color ways. combo of suede/leather an shit. looks sorta like a nice porsche design sneaker. gonna have special aloharag colorway 2. like 100 pairs. 50 low/50 high. when i resell, u buy.

mass b right. these look like the high version of some collabs with the puma shits.

anyway there u prob dont know it, but there be another jil sander original model coming out in dec. high and low. black and white color ways. combo of suede/leather an shit. looks sorta like a nice porsche design sneaker. gonna have special aloharag colorway 2. like 100 pairs. 50 low/50 high. when i resell, u buy.

Welcome back from banland :)

I'll keep my eye on you when it gets closer to December.

• 2 weeks later...
i saw the kenneth cole high top for 113 or 130$ - 30% at a KC store in nyc last weekend.

they were too big for me :(

impulsed on some down in Texas for $90. still too much but it was $119-30% sale ends thursday.

yeah guyz i saw some of the kenneth cole shits 2 weeks ago and noticed the lanvin sole...weird shit the sale ones(old season?) were made in italy and the new ones were made in china but still same sole. blah?

shit i even saw some yesstyle raf knockoffs with the same sole. probably made in the same factory in china???