White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

It's not really a design, ain't much to rip off, it just seems like a sole manufacturer has been selling to a lot of people. you'd have to look at them, they have the same small insignia on the bottom...common projects has it, lanvin, pierre hardy, generic man, yohji i think, and now kenneth cole..

Guest jmatsu
any good hi-top sneakers out there? sorta like raf simon's and RO's where i can snug my pants and feet in.

how are these by the way? these are the RAFs. they don't look so high though. any fit pics?

raf0001whtM.jpg

thanks!

why dont you use small questions thread, better yet do some research 1st?

any good hi-top sneakers out there? sorta like raf simon's and RO's where i can snug my pants and feet in.

how are these by the way? these are the RAFs. they don't look so high though. any fit pics?

raf0001whtM.jpg

thanks!

just go through the thread first... there's tons of posts about this shoe already

have you looked into the bathing ape foot soldiers and some allwhite havan joes? or some hard to find high top puma romas

just bought 2 of the white kenneth cole.. two last pairs in 9.5 from the shop.. and they had a special buy 1 and get 1 free, so ended up paying 141$ for both including shipping.. if you go in now and order 2 pairs.. (if they have 2 pairs in any size) it will be +400$ :o

im quite happy...