White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

So theres a few comments throughout this thread that the quality of the Raf Hi's is pretty shitty - is this true for the Astronaut boot too?

raf by raf aint that great. raf simons is great...except for silver astro jawns.

mine are only flaking off at the toe area. so eventually they'll look like black shell toes i guess

really shoddy anyways. could the flaking possibl\y be intentional

actually i would like to know the same thing. is the material on the silver rafstros meant to be broken in and fucked up? doesn't seem to be a problem on the other patents as far as i know.

not intentional. there was a recall, thats how a bunch of people got them for cheap. the sliver will flake over time and eventually they'll look like busted black ones.

they supposed b like dat, like the geof mcfridge(whatever the fuck) nike vandals.

not intentional. there was a recall, thats how a bunch of people got them for cheap. the sliver will flake over time and eventually they'll look like busted black ones.

i was just joking in my last post (im sure polish caught it) for those of u who didnt understand.

anyway there was a recall. 7 bought all of artelier's stock and shit was sold for like 2 bills over there at one point.

yoox dont know shit about shit thats why shit b what? 3 bills on the site?

wasnt inferring that.. just that they seemed to be more leaning towards a mountaineering style in their current stuff.

coulda used this same logic as well before they started producing "mountaineering style" or whatever you're on about.