White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

manne123008yx2.jpg

here they are. the proporotions of the silouette and tongue look fine, but now that i see them this way i ain't as enthusiastic as i was. don't really care foar the suede tongues that much either. might kop because mmm always are comfortable. for real, the only things that sets this apart from other random hi-tops is the stitching, detailing, label connotations, and quality. and while thats alot and pretty important these just don't strike me as all that necessary for someone with an already strong collection.

i'd opt for plain white laces too.

considering the amount of colours they've made of that style, I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry.

I missed that day in Dressed by The Internetz 101 where they mapped out the correlation between colorways and sales. Can I copy your notes? Is there going to be a quiz?

Guest jmatsu

they arent limited. i heard that certain colorways were limited to footlocker only, but that's not accurate. basically any sneaker shop with a reebok account is gonna have them. upload the "poison purples" and "brass" colorways.

monochrome black might or might not be released.

I missed that day in Dressed by The Internetz 101 where they mapped out the correlation between colorways and sales. Can I copy your notes? Is there going to be a quiz?

Did you miss the commonsense 101 too? Limited editions rarely come in 8+ different colours, logically, coming up with 8 colours of something limited is a waste of the designer's time. It's not a rule by any stretch, but its very unlikely.

Guest jmatsu
Did you miss the commonsense 101 too? Limited editions rarely come in 8+ different colours, logically, coming up with 8 colours of something limited is a waste of the designer's time. It's not a rule by any stretch, but its very unlikely.

there have been many limited editions with various of colorways for the same style of sneaker.

how would it be a wasted of a designer's when all a designer has to do is select a different color?

wise up, you shitty retard.

I said 8+ different colours, can you name me any limited editions with 8+ different colours? As for the designer choosing a different colour, usually there is a procedure involved and it has to go through a process. Not saying it doesn't happen, but its very rare that sneakers have more than 4 colourways in limited edition. I go to sneaker freaker from time to time and get the little mag thing they sell at mag nation, so I'm not just talking out of my ass.

Guest jmatsu
I said 8+ different colours, can you name me any limited editions with 8+ different colours? As for the designer choosing a different colour, usually there is a procedure involved and it has to go through a process. Not saying it doesn't happen, but its very rare that sneakers have more than 4 colourways in limited edition. I go to sneaker freaker from time to time and get the little mag thing they sell at mag nation, so I'm not just talking out of my ass.

the adidas shell toe cities campaign shit. the first adicolor release as well.

usually there is a procedure involved? what is it? the designer or guest designer picking a color off a color palate? shut up already.

Guest jmatsu

White hi-top leather... 01-05-09 06:44 PM XenoX101 so its happened before, but its a rarity. Deciding on colours can be a painful back and forth and the colours on the computer won't necesserally match with that which can be done on leather. I used to be a graphic designer so meh.

ha- you seem to fear the repercussions of a public that loathes you. this stupid grey rep? you are something you just don't get. it ends with a "y."why are most of your statements never concrete? or solid fact? you're just spineless. u used 2 b a graphic designer? who wasn't/isn't? this statement doesn't justify shit. it's just yr. bitchassness again.

show me some of your graphic designs so i can hate on you for something other than your shitty clothes or general stupidity.

Why must you press on, honestly, you're not helping anyone and just adding to the irrelevant crap in this thread. I posted rep for the benefit of other people who don't care for what we're talking about and would rather see something more interesting (like white hi-top leather sneakers perhaps), not because I 'fear the reprecussions', I have as much neg rep as I can visually see anyway.

How are my statements not concrete? I've stuck with the same argument the whole way around, colour changes are not just a click of a button and limited editions almost always never come in so many colourways, potentially for this reason. I still stick by this.

I worked for a year doing graphic design for a shithouse hydraulics company, it was terrible but I learned how much time and effort you need to spend to get the smallest things altered, running it back and forth with your one up. Also getting it all correct then realizing it hasn't printed ideally or having the boss change their mind on something is not rare.

You'll probably think I'm lying here, but whatever. I built this computer from scratch with the exception of the hard drive from my old one, unfortunately the partition table got fucked in the process and I was not able to retrieve any data from it. I used to do things here and there on the internet but honestly I can't be bothered looking for it to prove a point on the internet.

I won't say anymore.

Guest jmatsu
Why must you press on, honestly, you're not helping anyone and just adding to the irrelevant crap in this thread. I posted rep for the benefit of other people, not because I 'fear the reprecussions', I have as much neg rep as I can visually see anyway.

How are my statements not concrete? I've stuck with the same argument the whole way around, colour changes are not just a click of a button and limited editions almost always never come in so many colourways, potentially for this reason. I still stick by this.

I worked for a year doing graphic design for a shithouse hydraulics company, it was terrible but I learned how much time and effort you need to spend to get the smallest things altered, running it back and forth with your one up. Also getting it all correct then realizing it hasn't printed ideally or having the boss change their mind on something is not rare.

You'll probably think I'm lying here, but whatever. I built this computer from scratch with the exception of the hard drive from my old one, unfortunately the partition table got fucked in the process and I was not able to retrieve any data from it. I used to do things here and there on the internet but honestly I can't be bothered looking for it to prove a point on the internet.

I won't say anymore.

i "press on" for the same reasons everyone else does. it's the nature of any forum discussion. in your case it's like pulling the wings off a bug.

it is obvious that i never said or meant to imply that the choice of colorways is as simple as clicking a button, but shit definitely is not complex...maybe for the likes you though. if you didn't wanna keep shit semi-private why the impotent grey rep? the only reason you probably responded is because i made shit public. the fact of the matter is that you do care how this forum perceives you. if you didn't you didn't you wouldn't bother posting your nonsense again and again. i on the other hand enjoy giving you the lash and seeing you prance like a caged circus animal.

you ramble on about whatever fuckin process your little job entailed, but comparing it to picking a sneaker color scheme will gain you zero credibility. then you go on about building a computer! who gives a shit? you ain't proving shit. all you're doing is reinforcing the fact that you are a bitchass to the max. you still show virtually zero expertise in subjects having to do with the general interest of this fashion forum.

seriously why do you even post on sufu? you haven't anything of substance to offer. you're not even a punching bag that's worthy of forum hate cause you're just so pathetically deluded. so lastly fuck you. you're just a big fucking nothing.

xeno, I'm just gonna say, go read my post in Random thread. You suck, you don't know more than jmatsu, most of us don't know more than him, accept it and learn to keep your fingers off your keyboard and in your bumhole when you feel the need to respond. Every time you feel like you have some insignificant bite of information that is probably wrong, just finger your bum, for the rest of our sakes. Thanks.

Guest jmatsu
posted yet?

a.jpg

nope. hadn't bothered with these. better than last seaon's two-toned ones though. the sole stitch is reminiscent of the keds x cdg's of past. probably not unpurpose tho.

14348_1.jpg

This is so fcuking dope.... from Common Project Leather Mid-Top($324)

I love how common project construct shoes and then priced so high....

15553_1.jpg

This is something I look for to having. Wings + Horns High Cut Leather Sneaker ($360)

Guest jmatsu
14348_1.jpg

This is so fcuking dope.... from Common Project Leather Mid-Top($324)

I love how common project construct shoes and then priced so high....

15553_1.jpg

This is something I look for to having. Wings + Horns High Cut Leather Sneaker ($360)

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=966721

this is so fcuking dope...from converses chuck taylor high-top (about 45 dolla).

i love how converses construct shoes and then priced so low....

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=966721

this is something i look for to having. converses chuck taylor high cut leather sneaker (about 45 dolla)