White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

Does anyone know where I can get these hi top Nike's? Seems like a high top version of the "Tennis Classic" sneakers, but I've tried searching everywhere and haven't found anything.

Also, if anyone could ID the indigo/raw jeans, it would be nice too!

Thanks

034cut.jpg

Guest jmatsu
Does anyone know where I can get these hi top Nike's? Seems like a high top version of the "Tennis Classic" sneakers, but I've tried searching everywhere and haven't found anything.

Also, if anyone could ID the indigo/raw jeans, it would be nice too!

Thanks

034cut.jpg

they're jordans, dumbass. and you can't obtain them.

Guest jmatsu
Why not, dear?

1. private/legitimate collectors won't sell.

2. that jordan has never been retroed.

3. even if you did find a seller, you wouldn't pay the absorbent price.

4. you didn't even know that they were basketball shoes, you thought they were "hi top tennis" shits. this tells me that you would not know how to source these in various thrift/2nd hand places, nor would anyone really wanna deal with you in a finder/buyer arrangement.

Kopped the MMM white hi-tops today...

Gorgeous materials in person, clearly good construction, and super fucking comfortable. Completely worth the 600something bucks.

Also, on the Christian Peau's jmatsu just posted:

They would look great if it wasn't for that bottom velcro strap. For whatever reason, it just doesn't look right to me...

Kopped the MMM white hi-tops today...

Gorgeous materials in person, clearly good construction, and super fucking comfortable. Completely worth the 600something bucks.

I agree that they are great but damn you paid a lot. Learn from the future! They can be proxied from UK for under 300quid. You do the math.

yeah hes right. the juun thing is kinda dead now that reebok made that SG shit, i seen four people wearing them this week. regular exofits are mad comfortable, stupid dope, i been wearing two years now.

regular exos are dope i still wear mine just as much as any of my other pairs.