Bicyclettes

canice

I kind of overestimated the durability of my tires && I totally skidded right through it after a couple hills....

I was wondering if you guys can recommend any good durable tires. Under $35 would be awesome, I'm a poor college student LOL

If money is a concern you should probably throw on brake, most $ is spent on tires and tubes.

Brings me a question, can anyone compare super slicks with armadillos? I know both are heavy.

e: do people counter randos rolling resistance by pumping over recommended psi?

If money is a concern you should probably throw on brake, most $ is spent on tires and tubes.

Brings me a question, can anyone compare super slicks with armadillos? I know both are heavy.

e: do people counter randos rolling resistance by pumping over recommended psi?

That doesn't work.

25's or 28's last a lot longer than 23's. Armadillo's are deadly in the rain.

If you insist on a skidderzzmaxxawesomzers tire, at least use a proper tire on the front by the same mfr. No sense having no grip at all on the front either, it's not subject to wear after all.

I kind of overestimated the durability of my tires && I totally skidded right through it after a couple hills....

I was wondering if you guys can recommend any good durable tires. Under $35 would be awesome, I'm a poor college student LOL

get some thick slicks online. it will last you days (months)

well she (as well as two bystanders and me) called the police and an officer came and filled a report. She tried to give a few excuses and he basically said after hearing us both that it was her fault and she needs to pay for all damages. We exchanged info and Im gonna call her tomorrow to resolve the whole money situation. she had pretty much realized it was her fault by the end of the thing

so basically, call the cops and get the persons info. its their responsibility to look before opening their door into traffic so the driver is almost always accountable.

no the cop was really chill. He barely even looked at my bike except for the wheel. I dont think providence has any brake laws

shit $1800? thats dope. tips for getting your monies worth?

also the wheel looks that bad because a passing car ran it over right after the initial collision. luckily it was just the wheel and no fork/frame. and not my feet which were like a foot away from the car wheels

oh gotcha. well i flipped over my bike and landed square on my ass in the middle of rush hour traffic (luckily people stopped lol). my friends told me i could get a lot of money from his insurance company so i did and had a claim adjuster come over like the next day. my frame was dented so he asked if i wanted to just have the frame replaced or have him take the whole bike and get a check. i chose the latter..he basically had me name off every part on the bike and how much i paid. i BS'd everything and at the end he asked, "So is $1,800 ok for everything?"

haha.

-edit-

just remembered, they comp'd me $1300 for the bike and $500 for physical injuries.

okay riding down the highway tonight and my crank arm decides to fall off.

Scared the shit out of me. Its hanging off my foot by the strap scraping on the road. Damn bracket bolt must have popped off somewhere on my last ride.

Definitely makes me happy i have a front brake for situations just like this.

That's a good question. I've also been on the search. Sambas get a lot of love but I can't bring myself to jump on them.

As for brake issue I've been putting effort into swapping front wheel fir a machined one, I've got the brake but waiting for new fork to put my drops on the stem.

Kicks did you stop and put it back on? Wtf highway were you on? Wow!

Nah i tried to put it back but it wouldn't stay longer than a few rotations. Didn't really feel like trying to get home on it

I had to call my friend to pick me up.

Just riding down the pacific highway near where i live. Its hectic during the day but at night its chill. Its probably not as big as US highways anyway ha ha