jubei

Real McCoy's / Joe McCoy's Jeans

is it true the the real mccoys taking out their back pocket stitichings too?

But isnt it only on the models going outside of Japan?

If im not completely mistaken, and please correct me if im wrong, Levis (as supposed is the cause of this), doesnt have any copyright on the arcs in japan, but only i Europe and the states?

is this for sure? if yes well were safe

Im not 100% positive, but i mean, u can still buy Sammies, SDA's and all the other brands outta japanese proxies with arcs?

So why should Mccoys be any different?

edit:

i was mistaken, unfortunately:

"Retailers everywhere (yes, including Japan) are required to pull products that fall into the ruling from the shelves. "

http://denimnews.blogspot.com/2007/01/levis-evils-word-on-street-is-levi.html

are these womens jeans??

^^No Ed, I meant on a different brand that happened to be woman's jeans. As far as I know, all of McCoy's stuff are menswear.

S614's are slimmer fitting mid/high rise jean. Like a 66 cut I think… I'm going to do some measurements and I'll get back to you.

cool yeah i know ive been looking for one of these since they stop producing them with the arcs

ill try yahoo jp haha thanks buddy

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fitem.rakuten.co.jp%2Fklax-on%2Ftmp6601%2F&sl=ja&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

how are the sizing on these? I normally wear a size 28 in things, but they have a size 29.

should i get those or the real mccoy's 614?

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/porkys/944802/1016193/#844761

did anyone see the "THE DENIM BOOK" on the Real McCoy's 614 that was worn? that shit is nutz.

i know this old, but what happen to Self Edge being the exclusive RM retailer? or should I read more?

Literally just bought some 614, mostly on the strength of how they look in the Real McCoy's yearbook. Will post pre/post soak info, etc. over the weekend.

I've heard the MacHill are more difficult to get hold of so maybe more desirable. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I think the s614 comes in around tagged size. I bought a 36 and the waist was measured at 37. Figure 1.5~2" shrink.

BTW, the first link that mr. invincible posted was from Porky's in Kyoto, one of my favorite stores in that part of town. If you can somehow proxy from there, they carry a ton of Toys McCoys and Real McCoy's stocklists.

I think you can order directly from the Toys McCoy web site.

superdenim.co.uk seems to be able to make trmc custom orders on a weekly basis - might be helpful for us EU heads

superdenim.co.uk seems to be able to make trmc custom orders on a weekly basis - might be helpful for us EU heads

^ Yup TT is right, Lewis at Superdenim.co.uk is very helpful with this. Basically if its in stock in Japan he's able to get it shipped over. Recommend getting the RMC yearbook to drool over.

Benny from Take5 posted on his blog that Real McCoy will revive Joe McCoy later this year. Joe McCoy has other models besides 905? Does anyone know more details?

Looks like our first stock of Real McCoys is coming June 20th...

Looks like our first stock of Real McCoys is coming June 20th...

nice! after visiting the real mccoy store in osaka, i have to say that those are some of the finest garments ive ever handled. i only bought 1 flannel but still the rest of the line is very impressive.

ms8101 khaki shirt dyed black/size 17

overdyed_front.jpg

ms6103 check flannel work shirt, burgundy/size 17

flannel_closed_front.jpg

flannel_open_front.jpg

ww2 s613A one of the last with the arcs on theyll fade / discontinue these line soon

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

these are painted on

Very nice Ed.

I just got a pair through superdenim.uk.

I'm really pleased with them, great fit, denim and details...

no arcs on mine though

...could paint 'em myself I suppose but, they do fade pretty quickly anyway

hey just go true to size on these or size down 1 for a slimmer fit but what model are you talking about here?

^^Nice bag.

Went to the Real McCoy's shop in Sapporo. It's in an old indoor / outdoor mall. The store doesn't really match its surroundings.

real.jpg

real2.jpg

Did some shopping.

real3.jpg

…and got this jacket.

otaru.jpg

Food is excellent in Hokkaido, if seafood is your thing. Gorgeous weather and people. Please visit if you ever get the chance.

great jacket , do you have any detail pics ?