samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

I don't see why there needs to be a maximum amount of pictures, and it also isnt defined what constitutes a picture. If 1 file in the .jpg format is one picture then I'll just copy and paste all my pictures into one file.

I don't think there's a need to define what pics are allowed or requested..just post whatever you think represents your jeans best...

I assume that front and back shot are a token...

Anyways - if you guys think that 6 or 7 or 10 pictures are necessary , I'm more than willing to go along with it...

Consider it edited..

Only about 30-40 meters, then my knees got tired and I started sweating a lot. Me and my friend arent really in shape, haha. But next time, we will definately go for a hike! Hopefully to break in my next pair of jeans!

1874856864_ed56230cd9.jpg

last fit pic before i send them off.

I didn't feel right about sending them to ayn in their previous state soaked in sea water and stained with algae. I fell into the atlantic which fishing at high tide in old saybrook ct a few weeks back. That washed some of the dirt out, but i gave them their last wash yesterday, along with a wings and horns hoodie i rit dyed black...so some of the thread is a bit darker now.