samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

its a wildswans coin wallet...the other wallet fade is also a big chunky full on wallet from wildswans but I gave it to my brother for christmas.

Edit: never mind, is that the Tongue model? if so is it big enough to hold credit cards and other cards? if so I might need to get one. Thanks

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

(NO HOMO)

008.jpg

Stats:

Hot soaked with me wearing them for 1 hour on November 1, 2006

(3) Dr. Brommer's with HOT WATER wash on:

June 27, 2007

July 17, 2007

Sept. 5, 2007

Patch-fixed in 4 areas by Maddie of Chuck's Vintage LA (big thanks!!!!!)

It's been a good year guys. #9.16. I'll post more technical pics in my blog soon.

p.s. NOHOMONOHOMONOHOMONOHOMO

uh oh

RIVERA library FTW

and other assorted places around campus ftw too mad ups on the sammies axn8oi

bourns hall ftw!

It seems fitting because these are the places where he represented his denim most.

I used to make fun of this guy because of that damn holster he used to wear... now I'm jealous of how awesome that holster faded his sammies.

digital_denim's jeans. I wish I had time earlier that day to take the in natural lighting for digital and poly... it was starting to get dark and I had to add some light with a flash...

1995479155_855c2439de.jpg

1996263102_3c57f6bf1a.jpg

1995521161_8dff4be056.jpg

1996300716_ad318ee4d7.jpg

1996357052_f14d6a68d9.jpg

1995580317_776c8aa76e.jpg

1995599993_06f18bdf60.jpg

1995619351_50b1971fab.jpg

if the deadline gets extended til this weekend I can possibly put better pics up for digial and poly... :) i was hella busy with work before i left for hawaii yesterday... and wont be back to sf til late friday...

if the deadline gets extended til this weekend I can possibly put better pics up for digial and poly... :) i was hella busy with work before i left for hawaii yesterday... and wont be back to sf til late friday...

Ayn - I'm sorry - but the deadline is one of the few rules...

Everybody had 2 full weeks to take pics...I just want to make sure that Polishmike will be able to present his pair...

Polishmike - one more thing...please try to post your pics as soon as you recieve your jeans back...

Other people might feel like - oh - if he can post his pics later - maybe I can , too..Or maybe I get this fixed or that done and so on...

I understand that you've send them off believing they would be back in time - but on the other hand you also knew that Gordon was pretty tied up with the 660Warehouse thing...

So - all I'm saying - try to post asap....

To be honest I care more about getting my jeans back and wearing them than about the contest. I don't think I'm going to win and the only reason Gordon is fixing them is so my balls don't hang out while I'm at work. I don't know why anyone would want to post pics later, if everyone has one vote than most of them might be gone by the time I join anyway. I'll stop by BiG after work today and talk to him, maybe he'll be able to finish them by Thursday.