samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

^ Nice roping. (:

I think the whole restriction on voting kind of sucks if it goes through. I've been following the thread since before I joined sufu (lurked awhile before i joined). I figure if people have enough sense and interest to make it towards where the poll is, they shouldn't be restricted as to whether or not they can vote.

Only to people who were registered before the contest = unreasonable.

Only to people who've been on sufu for more than a month is more understandable.

Anyway, the final pictures and comparisons are gonna be awesome even if I can't vote.

Hey Everyone!

Im going to be away from my PC for the next week and wont be able to post the pictures in the new thread.

If I post them here, would it be possible for a Mod to move this post to the new thread or whatever is going to happen?

Heres the pictures, enjoy:

1750067189_099b59f664_b.jpg

1750053051_8b50d45e3e_b.jpg

1750235131_2a51056031.jpg

1750242523_78b25a7b43.jpg

1750251327_adb2bed7df.jpg

1751111326_50e24c5947.jpg

1750094979_784a646e55.jpg

1750928400_e413a7d11f_b.jpg

Larger versions are available on my flickr site: mickawes

Guest jeffvyain
remember when you were in the contest? 1 year ago now

haha i know...it's depressing. that's why i'm so bitter and poke fun at people. WHY couldn't I have gotten a size 30?!?! that said, the dude i sold them to really picked up my slack.

Thanks Beatle

and thanks everyone else. I usually wear them rolled up to about the converse allstar logo on my chucks. I wore them cuffed for a while but the crease started to chew through the denim so I rolled em from then on. They are amazing jeans and so damn soft now. I washed em 3 times without any detergent. 2 times on cold and once on hot.