samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

I wouldn't say its superwide... but it takes up the whole back pocket. I think its just that these sammies have small back pockets cause it fits loosely in some of my other jeans. Its a black leather cole haan. I have a thing about flashy wallets.... I just can't stand 'em. Something about them just seems overly pretentious. So all my wallets are just plain black leather.

I'm sure I'm gonna blow the crotch in mine.

I was also wondering about the voteing process. It seems like this could be rigged so that people could just get there friends to vote on their jeans. Seems like it could be a bit of a popularity contest. What if it was set up with like 5 judges or something else equally impartial. I think this would keep the playing field even.

It could easily be something off-site such as the judges. I think that is a good idea. Maybe they could decide on which jeans to eliminate every day or two.

Or we could put a small modification to our website to allow voting.

It would be pretty easy for a bunch of people's friends to vote for their pair if it was a public no-register anonymous type of thing.

It could easily be something off-site such as the judges. I think that is a good idea. Maybe they could decide on which jeans to eliminate every day or two.

Or we could put a small modification to our website to allow voting.

It would be pretty easy for a bunch of people's friends to vote for their pair if it was a public no-register anonymous type of thing.

I wouldn't do elimination as the point is to see if someone who doesn't wash till month six has better looking jeans then someone who washes monthly. Still I think having judges rather then open voting is better. Besides someone could always go to another forum they frequent and get hundreds of people to vote for them. I've seen it done before.

i agree cool wallet fade and it it looks like the rm button is starting to rip through the back pocket like it did for dds.

yeah, it's close to. but i also got a leather covered button on my red moon for that very reason, to buy myself a few more weeks/months than the exposed metal red moon button

I think we should get celebrity judges like Toshiko-san from Samurai, that lady from Skull, Gordon from BiG, etc. But that's just me.

YES! Very good idea. I never liked the voting thing, I don't see how someone who hasn't worn raw jeans for several years is qualified to have any type of opinion that's worth anything to us.

It might be easier to just get like 5 people from Samurai to do it though.