samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

i would love to join the next contest, but from experience, i cant accept any denim that is less than 17oz. the lighter stuff, no matter how "heavy-weight" it is, just seems like bantamweight now. too flimsy. ive been wearing my 19oz. for a few months in VA, and although it was a little warm on a hot(83degrees or better)day, it was definately bearable. but of course, i used to live in Morrocco.

Nice one 386. Is that color from the belt in your samurais?

Yeah, I oiled up this old nasty leather belt and it is bleeding as much as the indigo did the first couple of months.

What's up with the Dior line on the right, back pocket?

It's part of my wallet. It has a part that sticks out.

386- I like the dark patch and would like to acheive a similar look on my Canes. Did you you Obenauf's LP or just their regular leather oil?

The boot oil. I've used LP on it as well, but the oil is what made it dark.

I've been puting off an update for way to long. I have a bunch of pictures saved up in different places I just havent had a chance to get them all uploaded. Took some quick pictures a couple minutes ago.

Jeans006.jpgJeans001.jpgJeans010.jpgJeans012.jpg

very fucking nice. i knew this contest would bring out some noobs. your wear looks awesome so far! i need to take pics too.

btw. it's a sugarcane belt, says so on the front.

I like to consider myself more of a lurker rather than a noob. One of these days ill get around to posting up pictures of the rest of my projects that I have been working on in the past. The belt is the sugarcane belt I picked up in Japan.

awesome, looks great, thanks!

since everyone else was adding pics, figured i'd add my 2 cents. It hasn't been sunny in philly in a while, so these pics aren't exactly how the color is. But it's a decent representation of the front fading. also posted pics of my blacks in the other samurai thread. I'm more excited about that fade...you can also see the tanner belt getting darker.

464290370_5fb0d446be.jpg

464290432_ca169af077.jpg

464290412_70ac1af191.jpg

464290440_7555fbad08.jpg

since everyone else was adding pics, figured i'd add my 2 cents. It hasn't been sunny in philly in a while, so these pics aren't exactly how the color is. But it's a decent representation of the front fading. also posted pics of my blacks in the other samurai thread. I'm more excited about that fade...you can also see the tanner belt getting darker.

I hate u for those honeycombs...:mad: they are soo beautiful...

Nice pics beatle..... I want to post pics but lost my memory card for my camera. I need to pic up one this week hopefully. Flying out to San Diego at the end of the week then to Palm Springs for Coachella, then Las Vegas.... Sammy jeans in the dessert sun!