Self Edge, SF/NY/LA/PDX - updates & info

kiya

Sling & Stones - Fall 2008 Collection

Now comes the new Fall 2008 collection from our favorite women's line for those that love raw Japanese jeans, Sling & Stones.

Three styles available in raw pure indigo Japanese denim.

The detailing on these is a more subtle version of the S&S previous seasons' accents with bar tacked stress points, gold plated circular top button, and dual tone contrast stitching.

The three fits cover all styles with the Naomi (Slim Cut), Delilah (bootcut), and Mary (Straight Slim).

Shot by Sidney Lo, Modeled by Slick Gertie.

Available now in-store and in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69

naomi_01_web-731275.jpg

mary_01_web-713466.jpg

delilah_01_web-713408.jpg

mary_02_web-741782.jpg

mary_04_web-741715.jpg

Sling & Stones - Fall 2008 Collection

Now comes the new Fall 2008 collection from our favorite women's line for those that love raw Japanese jeans, Sling & Stones.

Three styles available in raw pure indigo Japanese denim.

The detailing on these is a more subtle version of the S&S previous seasons' accents with bar tacked stress points, gold plated circular top button, and dual tone contrast stitching.

The three fits cover all styles with the Naomi (Slim Cut), Delilah (bootcut), and Mary (Straight Slim).

Shot by Sidney Lo, Modeled by Slick Gertie.

Available now in-store and in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69

naomi_01_web-731275.jpg

mary_01_web-713466.jpg

delilah_01_web-713408.jpg

mary_02_web-741782.jpg

mary_04_web-741715.jpg

would there be any measurements of the rise, thigh, etc for them?

Send us an email with what size and model you're curious about and we'll send you measurements right back..

I've been thinking about buying one of the iron head flannels or another shirt from your store. I love your Pote Tin Kyriaki shirt, but it looks like it' s sold out. Anyway, I was trying to find out how you measure your shirts. Particularly the chest and vertical length. I'm about 5'8 medium/large build. I have a flannel from J crew that is a medium and is more of a fitted look on me. Not like how iron head flannel fits the model on the site. Just trying to see what size I need.

I've been thinking about buying one of the iron head flannels or another shirt from your store. I love your Pote Tin Kyriaki shirt, but it looks like it' s sold out. Anyway, I was trying to find out how you measure your shirts. Particularly the chest and vertical length. I'm about 5'8 medium/large build. I have a flannel from J crew that is a medium and is more of a fitted look on me. Not like how iron head flannel fits the model on the site. Just trying to see what size I need.

Chest is pit to pit doubled.. vertical length is the vertical length of the shirt, top to bottom...

Sounds like you'd be a Medium or Large.. compare our measurements to shirts you already own to determine which size would be better.

Is the Self Edge Chambray coming this week?

I wouldn't count on it since self-edge plans on binge drinking all week

I wouldn't count on it since self-edge plans on binge drinking all week

Jimmy, your shirt is going out today.. everybody else.. it'll be available Friday in-store and online in a few days after.

Jimmy, your shirt is going out today.. everybody else.. it'll be available Friday in-store and online in a few days after.

I need to get on THAT list.

Somebody loan me some money.

kiya, are there any chances that there will be a thanksgiving discount code for the online-shop? :) haha

Depends on how drunk we get.